strange symptoms for hppd

I apologize for my English (I write through a translator)

in 2019, I used speed for about two months, at some point, symptoms appeared recurring with hppd, but not quite.
1. all people have ears stretched out like devils (the shape of the face has been changed)
2. the world is made of plastic (as if painted) - it looks like derealization
3. time dilation (cars are moving slow, it is difficult to calculate exactly the distance to objects, it looks like a state under marijuana)
4. ringing in the ears
5. headache in one reproduction very strong (right)
6. the most important thing is that some kind of transparent gel floats everywhere, it is everywhere (envelops all objects, you can touch it and move it)
7. Devided in two parts text

Is there somebody anything like that? Special gel

Edited by Older12345
New information

I will add that I was treated with neuroleptics, lamotrigine and many other things, but without result. I have a certain desire to commit suicide because my life is completely broken. I can't work, study and so on.. if someone can help with advice. and if anyone else had something similar
Edited by Older12345

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.  I do not have similar symptoms but I have recovered from very low and self destructive states, you can too.  Just try and go on knowing that where there is life, there is hope.  If you have availability to psychiatric help I would encourage you to seek this out.  Take care and God bless. 

1 hour ago, cosmiccharlie said:

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.  I do not have similar symptoms but I have recovered from very low and self destructive states, you can too.  Just try and go on knowing that where there is life, there is hope.  If you have availability to psychiatric help I would encourage you to seek this out.  Take care and God bless. 

thanks a lot! but I am not getting better from any medication... I have been ill for three years since I was 18. I'm 21 now. The condition is simply terrible. Hallucinations completely block my life.. It's a pity I just can't get potassium cyanide)) would have solved all their problems long ago.  Well, it would be seizures of hallucination, but hallucination they are constantly non-stop ..

Edited by Older12345

Hey bro 

I can understand you have son weird symptoms

Many people with hope do have weird symptoms 

Symptoms for me 

Edges of every building vibrates ( its looks so real)

After images are crazy 

Visual snow

Light brightness

Headache on left side

Tremores

Star busting 

Brian fog

Can't look at walls 

Can't look at the sky 

Blurred vision 

Trailes 

Everyone here is suffering bro, you have no idea ,but try to change your lifestyle I'm sorry that we have to go through this , but hopefully we recover 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Akshay said:

Hey bro 

Symptoms for me 

After images are crazy 

Visual snow

Light brightness

Headache on left side

Tremores

Star busting 

Brian fog

Can't look at walls 

Can't look at the sky 

Blurred vision 

Trailes 

Everyone here is suffering bro, you have no idea ,but try to change your lifestyle I'm sorry that we have to go through this , but hopefully we recover 

a very strange thing happened.. lamotrigine and gabopentin made my symptoms worse, i had even more severe hallucinations. maybe this is some kind of clue and it will help the doctor and me to understand what is wrong with me. I wish you good health too

1 hour ago, Onemorestep said:

Lamictal is a immune suppressing drug. As is Gabapentin. 

I would screen yourself for viral, fungal, and bacterial infections. Check your living area for molds. Your case seems rather… unusual. I don’t know many who have found those drugs to make them worse. 

Yes, yes, my hallucinations increased almost 4 times. . and when canceled it got a little better, but I'm still waiting for a full improvement. 

1 hour ago, Onemorestep said:

Lamictal is a immune suppressing drug. As is Gabapentin. 

I would screen yourself for viral, fungal, and bacterial infections. Check your living area for molds. Your case seems rather… unusual. I don’t know many who have found those drugs to make them worse. 

was the dosage of trileptal 1200
lamotrigine 100
Gabopentin 900
nothing happened for three weeks, I already started to give up .. but then in one day there was a 4-fold increase in hallucinations (objects began to double, some red threads went through the my body and much more)
I canceled the preparations and everything constantly began to return to its original state. this is really very strange.  Thanks for you advice about immunity! 

at what exactly the same hallucinations were at the time of use. that is, they returned and not something new. and even weirder moment: completely gone headache
Edited by Older12345

• 1 month later...

Well... I don't qualify for having a disorder since it no longer causes distress in my life.

I'm writing in this section to describe my symptoms from the days I intentionally exacerbated them for recreation. Since stimulants worsen symptoms... I'd smoke the most powerful stimulant... crystal meth. 

Being overly tired also worsen symptoms. So I'd stay awake for a couple of days. I'm mean... I was smoking meth. Lol But it wasn't enough sleep deprivation to cause a normal person to see things. I would then top it off with some weed.

I would see certain words written on my face, objects, in the shadows from tree leaves. The words had meaning to me. My favorite musicians name and the "friend"'s name who introduced my wife to the drug that ended up causing her to go  through drug-induced psychosis for several years.

While bright light often makes symptoms worse... going into a darker environment that would allow my my brain to run wild the less available visual stimuli. I'd look into a mirror and the highlights and contrast would create fantastic visuals.

Such as when I would place my spaced out fingers on my face, lots of highlights and contrast when spaced apart. Steadying them on my face kept them from moving around. My fingers would turn into what I ended up calling "my townspeople". The fingers most frequently became couples dancing with each other, or embracing one another in some way. Sometimes it looked as though they were doing chores.

One time I was watching my wife sleep... and an entire scene from "Dazed and Confused" was what I saw. Not my wife.

Formanoit two weeks I saw smiley faces almost everywhere. Humans always see faces in patterns... but this wasn't that. Think of smiley face stickers. Those things everywhere. Lol

Much more I could tell ya, but I'm tired of typing. I hope at least one person found this interesting.

"

• 6 months later...
On 4/6/2022 at 3:27 AM, Akshay said:

Hey bro 

Symptoms for me 

After images are crazy 

Visual snow

Light brightness

Headache on left side

Tremores

Star busting 

Brian fog

Can't look at walls 

Can't look at the sky 

Blurred vision 

Trailes 

How long u been suffering from it?

On 4/5/2022 at 1:11 PM, Older12345 said:

I apologize for my English (I write through a translator)

in 2019, I used speed for about two months, at some point, symptoms appeared recurring with hppd, but not quite.
1. all people have ears stretched out like devils (the shape of the face has been changed)
2. the world is made of plastic (as if painted) - it looks like derealization
3. time dilation (cars are moving slow, it is difficult to calculate exactly the distance to objects, it looks like a state under marijuana)
4. ringing in the ears
5. headache in one reproduction very strong (right)
6. the most important thing is that some kind of transparent gel floats everywhere, it is everywhere (envelops all objects, you can touch it and move it)
7. Devided in two parts text

Is there somebody anything like that? Special gel

Hello,I have some symptoms like you after abusing marijuana,couple times ecstasy and lot of cocaine one day.

My symptoms are:

-tilted objects and faces

-the image quality is bad even on the phone or tv i see more pixels

-i have kind of motion problem objects seems to move faster

-halos around light at night

-headaches

Did you find a solution?Now I try with clonazepam and gabapentin and some antidepressants.

Edited by help123

On 12/15/2022 at 8:43 PM, help123 said:

Hello,I have some symptoms like you after abusing marijuana,couple times ecstasy and lot of cocaine one day.

My symptoms are:

-tilted objects and faces

-the image quality is bad even on the phone or tv i see more pixels

-i have kind of motion problem objects seems to move faster

-halos around light at night

-headaches

Did you find a solution?Now I try with clonazepam and gabapentin and some antidepressants.

I have tried absolutely all medicines and neuroleptics and Antiepileptics... 0 result.

however, I'm waiting for the newest anti-schizophrenia drug to be released in America next year.... called "karxt". it treats even resistant forms of hallucinations.

I had suicidal intentions, I even learned how to make sodium cyanide at home 😄, but after learning about the new drug, I got hope..

though I’m from Russia ((I don’t know if he will appear with us ...