hey guys, I need some advice!

r.trudeau

Yea I couldn't smoke weed right now......I was properly trippin balls last time I did. I also feel like I might not of gotten DP if I had of quit smokin initially. I'd prolly try if I could get some with altered THC levels like you can though. Maybe in a couple years after (hopefully) my HPPD and DP goes away I'll try it again, I'd like to.

no absolutly no high maybe abit stoned or sedaded.

it is used to treat chronic pain, anxiety or shizophrenia.

here in germany it is available if all other medical treatment is unsucessful and you have to pay 500 euro per month.

but yesterday night i researched a bit and it is possible to extract it of hemp.

you can watch videos at youtube.

i think i will wait a few month and if my brain dont heal itself i am going to try it.....

the only problem is you never know the exact dosis for example shizophrenia is treated with 300mg/day, depression with 800mg/day.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I've been on Keppra I've been able to smoke basically any strain of weed. But the other day I forgot to take my dose and I smoked, and let me tell you, I was tripping balls for a good 30 mins...thankfully once the weed wore off I returned back to my base line.

• 2 months later...

I though you got super healed, and were living life all nice like! Nice to hear back from you, apparently there is an ongoing financial problem with regards to the monthly upkeep of the website. Something about living in a tent in Iceland and having no moolah. It was an interesting story, I think everyone got an email with an explanation.

yeah you were banned; nobody liked you lol j/k .............One time i took 7 tabs of acid, 2 liquid drops of acid, 1/4 oz. black magic mushrooms, hit of smoked heroin, 1/4 of weed, and a six pack of beer and then i went driving lol.......i figured you guys would enjoy that ........also never mix hallucinogens with any drug........also there is a certain way that one should take lsd, that i have mistakenly not done a few times lol .....glad sites back up

I was with one friend. He was not very comforting to say the least, since he had also done coke and lsd. It was very scary at first, but after I accepted it, I was oddly calm. I was tripping on LSD for like 18 hours, and as you can imagine, that comedown was very, very tough.

you were probably like: i may never comeback lol. Lsd is no joke; i saw this video about this ATF officer who they would send in to dismantle these big lsd labs; he used a disposable razor that morning and dry shaved and nicked himself a few times on his neck. Anyway, he wore like a....hazmat suit and through the suit into his shaving nicks a huge amount of lsd that was remnant, i believe, in the air. I mean massive dose: grams. You should find the video definitely worth a look. lol

• Upvote 1

Shit, I don't think I'm cured, but I strongly believe that all of my mental and psychological issues have completely dissipated. The only symptoms I'm experiencing is light visual snow, it is only there if I look for it..more like search for it. My experience with Keppra thus far has been completely amazing, for the most part. About a month ago my hppd came back, strongly, just like it hit me when I first developed it over 2 years ago. luckly, it went away completely within roughly 3 days and ever since then I've been practically cured. Get on this drug and give it a shot, if it worked for me it might work for you.

• Upvote 1