TOTAL RELAPSE, VISUALLY, MENTALLY, PHYSCIALLY PLEASE HELP NEED ADVICE

mcmz12

So I live in the united states and decided that i wanted a hair transplant in turkey because its so much cheaper there. Before the hair transplant 35 days ago i was great very mild depression, good concentration, depersonalization and derealization was like at 30% out of 100% hppd lowered lights didnt beam out at me and i worked out 4 days a week very strong no physical weakness. I THOUGHT I GOT USED TO THIS HELL BUT SYMPTOMS GOT WAY BETTER AND I DIDNT NOTICE THAT I ACTUALLY RECOVERED UNTIL I RELAPSED! IVE HAD THIS FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS! Anyways after my hair transplant in turkey at first i thought my exhaustion and physical symptoms was jet lag or the time change. Weeks passed still felt exhausted everyday. I noticed my vision is way more depersonalized like it might even be more depersonalized when this hell started 3 years ago im also suffering from severe depression AGAIN! ALL LIGHTS ARE SO YELLOW IN ROOMS AND CAR LIGHTS ARE CRAZY CRAZY BRIGHT! MY CONCENTRATION IS ASS anyways for the procedure they gave me local anaesthesia so that i was awake during procedure, sedation in the blood stream which relaxs you literally almost instantly they numbed my head. After procedure they gave me steroids pills to take for 5 days for head swelling and 5 days of antibiotics! WHAT DO YOU THINK COULD HAVE MADE ME RELAPSE? HOW CAN I GO BACK TO BASELINE? UGH IM SO SAD THAT ITS LOOKING LIKE I HAVE TO SLOWLY RECOVER AGAIN AND IT TOOK A LONG ASS TIME OF HELL.

In my experience HPPD can be exacerbated by a lot of stuff but toxins are the worst offenders next to drugs. I got exposed to mold four months ago and essentially had a relapse, all symptoms worsening quite a bit. There are number of stories on here about people getting HPPD from certain situations with lots of chemicals and toxins around. I think I read someone getting it from some kind of hair procedure too. Only thing you can do is whatever you did before to get healthy. I'd stay away from artificial procedures too. People with HPPD just react differently to things most people can handle. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had a relapse a few years back from smoking weed (bad idea, but I missed it so much). I had a hellish month before things became semi-normal again. Relapses suck, but just remember that you've been here before and you know the way to heal.

• 1 month later...

I had a relapse after getting really ill with fever. I was on like 3 different medications. There was only 2 things that I feel that could have caused my relapse, either the medications or the fever. After this, I’m never taking medication again and I’ll be trying to stay healthier to avoid any illness. These are the only things I can do to make sure I do not have another relapse in the future. It’s like starting all over again. I never thought you could have relapses without tripping again. This was only in mind as a psychedelic side effect only and as long as you didn’t trip again on any drug you would be fine. Well, I was wrong! Now I feel like I have to watch my back with anything I come in contact with.