Are you serious? How much does a .com and some web hosting cost? (I am a web designer, so answer carefully).

If you are serious about providing this for free, I will host it on my server. If I do not get a DM soon though, I will delete this post and ban the account as, personally, i think it's a fucking disgrace to try and monetize this condition.

If I were a guy who wrote a guide to heal from HPPD, I would release it for free on the forums.

So I'd call bullshit on that one. And come on, 30 fucking bucks ? If you really wanted to open a website, you can create a google website for free AFAIK.

It is scandalous to charge 30 bucks to desperate people who are going through hell everyday.

Shame on you. I don't care if it works or not, monetizing this is unacceptable.

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t see any reason for not monetizing it if it works. If he’s fortunate enough to discover a way to fix the disease he may as well profit from it. The question is, is it really a guide for true and complete recovery to point the brain was before the incident. Which personally I highly doubt.

Edited by dasitmane

Well, best way to know about this is to send it to a member of the forum. If the results come back as extrenely positive, we can talk about it. But if I hear someone I don't know coming to me about some kind of remedy and saying it costs a certain amount... I can only be reticent.

On 7/31/2018 at 8:52 PM, dasitmane said:

I don’t see any reason for not monetizing it if it works. If he’s fortunate enough to discover a way to fix the disease he may as well profit from it. The question is, is it really a guide for true and complete recovery to point the brain was before the incident. Which personally I highly doubt.

I'm sure we'd all pay $1000s of dollars for a legit cure (I offered the guy $50k for the rights, so I can make it free, if he proved it works... no response). Maybe it's just me though, but as a sufferer of hppd, I just wouldn't even give it a thought to try and cash in. I'd do everything in my power to make it free and available to everyone who suffers this shitty disorder. 

Anyway, as dayum says, all he has to do is send a copy to any of the mods to test, can be a watermarked screenshot. If it worked, i'd find a way to let the guy get rich and let everyone have it for free.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/2/2018 at 2:50 AM, Jay1 said:

I'm sure we'd all pay $1000s of dollars for a legit cure (I offered the guy $50k for the rights, so I can make it free, if he proved it works... no response). Maybe it's just me though, but as a sufferer of hppd, I just wouldn't even give it a thought to try and cash in. I'd do everything in my power to make it free and available to everyone who suffers this shitty disorder. 

Anyway, as dayum says, all he has to do is send a copy to any of the mods to test, can be a watermarked screenshot. If it worked, i'd find a way to let the guy get rich and let everyone have it for free.

All solid points