HPPD question for who had been recovered

danjoking

Hello friends I have some questions

1. Are you cured or simply do not pay any attention to it anymore

2. And whether your vision is back to being the same without the symptoms, or it is sometimes felt for a certain period of time or disappears completely

Thanks in advance 

Edited by danjoking

My visual snow literally went away. I was glad when it did. I pretty much never get DP/DR anymore. What a fucking nightmare. Im still plagued with anxiety though. I have to be extremely careful what I eat and drink, too much coffee sends me over the edge. I can no longer take herbal supplements at all either. I used to take a lot. I do miss those days.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/15/2018 at 9:27 AM, dasitmane said:

My visual snow literally went away. I was glad when it did. I pretty much never get DP/DR anymore. What a fucking nightmare. Im still plagued with anxiety though. I have to be extremely careful what I eat and drink, too much coffee sends me over the edge. I can no longer take herbal supplements at all either. I used to take a lot. I do miss those days.

Hey dasitmane,

do you think anything helped your VS go away? or was it just random? Cause mine is quite bad and is probably the main symptom that bothers me at this point.

Thanks

My symptoms tend to come and go based on stress (or with migraines). I used to get snow but now it's gone or I filter it out. My dad sees black static on the wall too and floaters but he doesn't have hppd and it never bothered him. I used to have after images but those went too.

34 minutes ago, TheMythos said:

My symptoms tend to come and go based on stress (or with migraines). I used to get snow but now it's gone or I filter it out. My dad sees black static on the wall too and floaters but he doesn't have hppd and it never bothered him. I used to have after images but those went too.

thats pretty good , so what symptomes you have now? , and how long have you been clean

14 minutes ago, danjoking said:

thats pretty good , so what symptomes you have now? , and how long have you been clean

I see images in my head every day and feel like my consciousness and nervous system are being raped.

2 1/2 years off all illicit substances. Quit smoking 6 months ago. Just quit caffeine.

1 hour ago, TheMythos said:

I see images in my head every day and feel like my consciousness and nervous system are being raped.

2 1/2 years off all illicit substances. Quit smoking 6 months ago. Just quit caffeine.

I think quitting smoking is one of the most difficult things I've ever done.  I lost my mind for a month.   I have a friend who quit smoking crack ten years ago, but can't quit smoking.

Congratulations!  

13 hours ago, scaredhuman said:

Hey dasitmane,

do you think anything helped your VS go away? or was it just random? Cause mine is quite bad and is probably the main symptom that bothers me at this point.

Thanks

No not really. For me personally though I don’t think the visual sector of my brain was affected as much as others. My anxiety was the worst by far and still is. I never got halos or drifters. Tbh I would trade you any day for the visual snow vs my anxiety, so be grateful lol. The visual snow also didn’t even set in for a couple weeks so idk, it could have even just been a symptom of rewiring. It also could have been from the scar formation process or the phagocytes cleaning up etc. who knows, but I haven t had any visual snow for years.

16 hours ago, dasitmane said:

No not really. For me personally though I don’t think the visual sector of my brain was affected as much as others. My anxiety was the worst by far and still is. I never got halos or drifters. Tbh I would trade you any day for the visual snow vs my anxiety, so be grateful lol. The visual snow also didn’t even set in for a couple weeks so idk, it could have even just been a symptom of rewiring. It also could have been from the scar formation process or the phagocytes cleaning up etc. who knows, but I haven t had any visual snow for years.

I'm just going to assume you've tried all the usual suspects for anxiety?

I haven't fully recovered, but many of my symptoms are gone including anxiety, close eyed visuals, depression, and feeling like I was always slightly dosed.  Granted, it took decades.

All that's left are the eyes open visuals.  They haven't diminished much.  Every once in a while I have moments where my mind and body is "out there" but I can snap myself out of it.

Edited by MadDoc
Foolish typing

• 2 weeks later...
On 14-3-2018 at 11:27 PM, dasitmane said:

Go ahead and look voor wim hof metod breating exercise he claims we can cure every diseas