Jump to content

Doxycycline... oh boy.


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Onemorestep said:

Anyone have experience with doxycycline? Doctor thinks I have lymes disease. Pretty positive test. Very worried about this... if anyone has input please let me know >_<

 

 

Lyme has been linked to a lot of cases of vs. If you test positive, you should be relieved. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im using a testing company out in california called IGNEX. They are very reliable. The test came back indeterminate and im supposed to get a follow up but its been hard.

 

I've had hppd for years unfortunately. The test that came back as a maybe for lymes indicated that i contracted it recently. My VS has not changed in about two years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
On 21.08.2017 at 11:15 PM, Onemorestep said:

Anyone have experience with doxycycline? Doctor thinks I have lymes disease. Pretty positive test. Very worried about this... if anyone has input please let me know >_<

 

 

My 2 tests for Lyme disease are positive. I have Visual Snow syndrome

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Elendil said:

My 2 tests for Lyme disease are positive. I have Visual Snow syndrome

Oh damn man... I’m sorry to hear that. What are the doctors going to do for treatment? I’ve heard starting antibiotics should improve your situation quickly? 

 

Just whatever you take dont take cipro xD that’s a one way path to hell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Onemorestep said:

Oh damn man... I’m sorry to hear that. What are the doctors going to do for treatment? I’ve heard starting antibiotics should improve your situation quickly? 

 

Just whatever you take dont take cipro xD that’s a one way path to hell.

Doctors will probably prescribe antibiotics. Yes, I know that fluroquinolones are chemotherapeutics that destroy the brain. I still do not know what really caused the Visual Snow Syndrome. I've done a lot of things ... The Visual Snow Syndrome is almost the same as HPPD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lyme disease is nasty!  I spend a lot of time in the woods.  No matter how careful I am, every few years, a tick gets me.  I get the test every year and once had had a positive result.  The treatment didn't have any noticeable effect on my hppd symptoms.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.