Hey, I'm back for a second.

r.trudeau

Yeah yeah. Nice to hear back from you. Unfortunately today my visuals are the least of my problems. Seems that, at least for today a little dp/dr or something has caught up with me. Hopefully it goes away, it usually does. I agree with your keppra assessment. Glad to hear your doing well, nice of you to check in on us little people.

Yeah yeah. Nice to hear back from you. Unfortunately today my visuals are the least of my problems. Seems that, at least for today a little dp/dr or something has caught up with me. Hopefully it goes away, it usually does. I agree with your keppra assessment. Glad to hear your doing well, nice of you to check in on us little people.

Sorry to hear the that, but it will take time. It is just an anxiety disorder. But thanks for welcoming me back :)

I have it a bash for a month rene, but even on just two lots of 250mg a day my depression n mood swings were just too much. Had to discontinue or I woulda jumped out a window. It did have some good moments though. Enough to make me try other racetams, I had a stack of 800 mg piracetam tabs for a month and felt ok, no migraines slightly better cognitively. Now I've just ordered aniracetam (only 30mg powder form to try it out) and stack It with more piracetam. Might try keppra again in a year or so when I'm not in the middle of a SAD depressive phase. And my docs just put me on Wellbutrin 150mg a day so trying that too for focus n get a bit of zip back instead of being a lethargic douche. (Hey check my 'Americanisms', either I've been on this site too much or watched too many films).

been on keppra since november something...afterimages, trails, dp/dr, social anxiety all greatly decreased. The first month on it i was horribly enraged and depressed but i soldiered on and now i feel great. I started smoking cigarettes and eating junk food, so i suspect progress was slowed by it...ever since i got a job, started exercising, and reading etc i have been feeling the closest to normal i have in a long time...id say it took about 2 and a half months on keppra to notice a difference...dont be impatient guys, definitely worth a try...oh and most importantly...fatigue, fibromyalgia, muscle tension and tinnitus, all 97% gone.

• 3 weeks later...

How long did you have HPPD for Rene??? Was it 3 years or something like that??? Would you also say that you're mental problems have gone too?? Also, which of the issues, physical or mental, went away first??

Umm, Damn I think I had it for almost 3 years or so. And yea, they're gone completely. I've come to realise that the only metal ailment hppd caused myself was crippling anxiety. Then other issues shot off from the main root (anxiety). And the visuals went away then the brain fog lifted and lastly, the fucking speech issues dissipated.

Umm, Damn I think I had it for almost 3 years or so. And yea, they're gone completely. I've come to realise that the only metal ailment hppd caused myself was crippling anxiety. Then other issues shot off from the main root (anxiety). And the visuals went away then the brain fog lifted and lastly, the fucking speech issues dissipated.

Keppra has not helped me with my visuals but I feel more intact with reality c:! I am still on Keppra and I will still take it cause it ain't even causing no nasty side effects. Shit I don't even care if I have HPPD for the rest of my life. I was always socially anxious and shit before but then I realized what the hell is the point of tripping over what other niggas think about me if its going to prevent me from having a good time? Now I can just run up on niggas and be like " Sup Bitches". Regretting ain't gonna get anyone no where. Just learn your lessons and move on. I understand some niggas got massive anxiety and shit of that sort. It is not by any means an easy fix. What I did was basically I realized that being a little bitch ain't gonna fix nothing so I just was like fuck being a lazy ass depressed ass nigga and just start BALLIN! So yeah that is where I stand in life now, BALLIN!

Keppra has not helped me with my visuals but I feel more intact with reality c:! I am still on Keppra and I will still take it cause it ain't even causing no nasty side effects. Shit I don't even care if I have HPPD for the rest of my life. I was always socially anxious and shit before but then I realized what the hell is the point of tripping over what other niggas think about me if its going to prevent me from having a good time? Now I can just run up on niggas and be like " Sup Bitches". Regretting ain't gonna get anyone no where. Just learn your lessons and move on. I understand some niggas got massive anxiety and shit of that sort. It is not by any means an easy fix. What I did was basically I realized that being a little bitch ain't gonna fix nothing so I just was like fuck being a lazy ass depressed ass nigga and just start BALLIN! So yeah that is where I stand in life now, BALLIN!

Word dawg