Got HPPD from LSD use from May 21, HPPD develope recently, any experience to deal with it early

After used LSD last month (May 21), i had Anesthesia operations, and microdosing shrooms. After that each time I use alcohol or coffee, the symptome get more clear and I stopped using them quickly. Now (June 10) my HPPD is gradually increased. Just want to ask you guy if i detect this early, is there any measure to deal with it . I have consider:

1.Multi-vitamin: A,B,K1,B6,B12, Magnesium, Calcium...

2.NAC

3.Work out and excercise (intensive)

4.Go to a doctor with subtance dealing experience

Hope anyone recover and recovering can share your opinion on this. Cheer, hopeful for our community and sorry for my bad English :)

I would even avoid adding any new supplements, for now, too. Begin to understand your symptoms without any extra input for a month or two. 

Stop drinking anything with caffeine. Try to distract your brain as much as possible, films/tv/games/exercise etc ... whatever it takes.  

Agreed with the others ^

Avoid focusing on it (as hard as that seems), searching for a fix at the moment will do just that and cause extra stress.

The things that got me through those early days most were walking my dog in nature, watching comforting TV shows and meditating. Focus on any activities you enjoy - and definitely giving up caffeine and of course other drugs.

If your mental health is poor and you can access it you could consider speaking to a therapist to deal with anxiety etc.

Take care of yourself!

6 minutes ago, scaredhuman said:

Agreed with the others ^

Avoid focusing on it (as hard as that seems), searching for a fix at the moment will do just that and cause extra stress.

The things that got me through those early days most were walking my dog in nature, watching comforting TV shows and meditating. Focus on any activities you enjoy - and definitely giving up caffeine and of course other drugs.

If your mental health is poor and you can access it you could consider speaking to a therapist to deal with anxiety etc.

Take care of yourself!

Do your symtomps go away ?

My visual symptoms have not gone away, unfortunately. But a lot of the mental stuff has, and the visuals have then gotten much, much easier to deal with - allowing me to live a pretty normal and fulfilling life.

Everyone's experience is different though. Lots of people have had their symptoms fade or go away completely, so don't give up hope! Especially because it only just started out for you.

A common piece of advice on here is to focus on your physical and mental health so you can put yourself at the best chance of healing, and (again) to distract yourself from the symptoms.

• 2 weeks later...

I encourage 2 months of clonazepam 1 mg twice daily followed by a taper over 30 days using a mg scale to do daily dose reductions.

There is a study that showed that patients on this protocol faired better at the 8th month mark than their peers who did not do this. 

• If i had to guess, there is an accumulative effect in the few months after onset that can be dampened. 

I did this therapy and the second time i got hppd it worked well

• 3 weeks later...