Ehave plans to launch a series of studies about HPPD

Hall89

I really hope that this happens and that they atleast can find out the etilogy and update the very outdated and wrong DMS-V criteria that prevents people from getting the diagnosis today. With it being wrong i'm talking about the first critera which says:

"A. Reexperiencing one or more of the perceptual symptoms that were experienced while intoxicated with hallucinogens."

This couldn't be more wrong since most people i've talked to have gotten visual disturbances that they haven't seen when being under the influence of the drug, this was also shown in a survey with 19 HPPD patients were they all reported symptoms that didn’t match their drug experience. Personally i had no visuals when i tried the weed that caused mine, but still i got most of them. Another thing that's missing in the criteria is some of the most common symptoms, like visual snow, palinopsia, photophobia, well, pretty much all the symptoms that comes with visual snow syndrome. Does anyone here know how it can be so inaccruate? Is it because it was made when HPPD was just discovered and only linked to LSD?

Ehave, Inc. (OTC Pink: EHVVF) (the “Company”), a provider of digital therapeutics for the psychedelic and mental health sectors, announced plans to launch a series of studies to determine the cause and possible cure for hallucinogen-persisting perception disorder (HPPD). 

https://ehave.com/post/hallucinogen-persisting-perception-disorder-hppd-research-initiated-by-ehave-gcYwlcmD