Am i expected to see some kind of recovery or a decrease of symptoms? if im a bit over year in and my symptoms are still very severe.

4 years and half in and things get better with time, first two years were really hard for me too. 

Really try to be sober man I was being reckless with drugs and alcohol and it definitely got on the way of my recovery.

3 hours ago, Lucas said:

4 years and half in and things get better with time, first two years were really hard for me too. 

Really try to be sober man I was being reckless with drugs and alcohol and it definitely got on the way of my recovery.

how severe were your symptoms? ad what are they like now?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2021 at 2:36 PM, Lucas said:

This, also the study that I posted in my thread, The cause of HPPD, explains that axonal damage initiated by 5ht2a receptor overstimulation lasts up to two years. There may be quite a lot of way to speed this up, but its technically all experimental at that point. In my thread I recommend Niacin.

• Upvote 1

On 7/23/2021 at 2:09 AM, cleanmcsween said:

how severe were your symptoms? ad what are they like now?

@cleanmcsweenI was a zombie, I had very strong visual snow, blurred vision, fatigue, awful head pressure, heavy brainfog. I was sleeping 14 hours a night minimum. Can't focus on anything. Strong pain in my left eye and eyebrow. Dry eyes and mouth with red eyes, hypersensibility to drugs... Now 4 years later it's gotten better and the only symptoms that really still bother me is the headpressure and accompaying brainfog with dry eyes still but less severe. + ofc i have all the classic visual disturbances, halo, afterimages, trails, patterns etc... but you understand that they are pretty minor related to the rest, those were never the symptoms that bothered me, they are just reminder that my brain is fucked up lol

Edited by Lucas