Desire to smoke

Cmoney

Really really want to smoke weed again. Only slight VS after 10 months. Feel back to normal again, can do caffeine, alcohol, nicotine etc. Is marijuana that much more of a hallucinogen that it will precipitate a relapse?  Any thoughts from those who've tried to chief the cheeba again? 

Edited by Cmoney

Weed sends me psychotic. I hear voices and suffer terrible anxiety and paranoia. 

I am sure you can find plenty of people who say they are fine with weed... but they are not you

It's that simple with every single question about drugs and hppd. You can easily create an echo chamber for smoking weed, taking acid again, doing shrooms etc etc... But none of those "good outcome" stories have any relation to you as an individual. 

You have to decide whether you want to play russian roulette with your mental health... I certainly don't think the high is worth the potential lows, but it's on you.

Weed also puts me in a bad place.  Rapid heartbeat, panic, and what's I describe a "alien thought patterns".  

If you're having good luck recovering from hppd, why start smoking weed again?  Why risk it?  

I'm not trying to give a sobriety lecture, but I've been so much happier being clean.  There's so much to do in life, and having a clear mind helped me do life my way (queue tacky Frank Sinatra song "My Way").