Head feels like it's floating

Kalo

Is this a symptom known to happen with HPPD? At random moments, my head feels like it's floating from the rest of my body and my depth perception is way off as things seem closer or further. Shortly before this happens I also experience numbness/tingling throughout my limbs and a headache, along with my vision worsening and an increase in head pressure. My balance is also off the charts... Is this HPPD or is more likely a different medical issue?  

2 hours ago, MadDoc said:

If it continues, it might not be a bad idea to talk to a doctor.  Those symptoms can be caused by physical issues as well.

Planning on bringing it up with my next visit to the doctor, hopefully it's just more symptoms from HPPD. 

56 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Planning on bringing it up with my next visit to the doctor, hopefully it's just more symptoms from HPPD. 

For a while I had bouts of low blood pressure and I had some of the symptoms you've described.  I do think hppd can amplify any common physical symptom with a slight psychedelic lens.  Well, at least that's what happens to me.  Talking to the doctor can eliminate issues and give you some peace of mind.