Fasting to Cure HPPD

Hi everyone! I am doing a 15-20 day water fast starting today (November 26, 2018) to see what happens to the HPPD symptoms I have been experiencing for the past five years or so. I'm going to post a video everyday on instagram with updates on the symptoms. Follow me on instagram @hppdfast to see what happens. I would also love to hear from you guys. Please feel free to DM me or comment on my videos! There must be a way out of HPPD if we keep our heads up and keep trying! My first video post will be tonight.

• 1 year later...

I fast from time to time, but I only for one day at a time.  I've never noticed any change in my symptoms, but one day is probably not enough time to see any results.

What I like so much about this forum is people are trying so many different approaches to healing.  Some folks appear to have devoted their life to it.  

Please, share your findings.  I would think a fast of that duration would require serious focus.  I mean, when I fast thoughts of food start to creep into my mind during day one!

This is how debilitating the condition is and doctors don’t get it so yeah I pretty much devoted my whole damn being to figuring a way to heal this and find what I thought to be a curse to truly be a blessing in disguise. HPPD is also a spectrum too, like autism,  people say it’s not too bad and have it lightly but others have it so bad they can’t function.I wish everyone a positive journey to their healing. I remember as a kid when I got this at like 16 I would scour the internet for hours researching different methods of healing and I still have a hunch the secret to all this is FREE, which is fasting. I guess it’s true when they say the best things in life are free. Our bodies our designed to heal themselves. Idk why Blake hasn’t posted his results yet though...and I requested him on insta and haven’t heard back. But I’m currently still on meds so I’m taking it slow doing keto and light exercise then plan on hitting it hard.

• 1 year later...