Can someone tell me if I have HPPD

Fewds

Hello everyone

Last year in December, I had a really bad trip with two of my close friends. One of my friends geeked out and had ego death, but we were all tripping so hard we didn’t realize so we all thought he was being super weird. So me and my other friend left him to be because he wanted us to leave him so he can be alone and try to ground himself. After my friend and I dipped, we smoked a joint and rolled up a full gram of wax in it while I was coming down from the trip. I feel like this is what triggered some of my HPPD (if I even have it) Since then, Ive had somewhat foggy, grainy vision, mild tracers, and sometimes Id see halos around people when thered be a bright light behind them (for example during my HS graduation my principal was speaking and there were like 5 bright lights behind her and infront, causing a halo like effect around her). Besides my visual symptoms, I suddenly started having problems looking people in the eye which has significantly decreased ever since I stopped smoking weed 60 days ago. I feel like weed was making some stuff worse so I quit cold turkey aftwr 2 years of daily smoking. I dont know if Id have depersonalization but sometimes I just have nothing to say to people when they talk to me like Im just so much in my head that I dont care and tune out of what they say, though this has significantly decreased ever since I quit smoking weed. I still have some visual effecta though, and i dont know if thats hppd or not or just aftwr wffects from smoking a gram of wax and weed while coming down from an acid trip. Can someone please tell me if this is HPPD or not? Thanks for all your guys’ help. 

Edited by Fewds

Yea, i'd say that sounds like hppd... quite mild in the visuals, but also coupled with some dp/dr, which I find more problematic. 

You know the plan... stay sober, avoid alcohol/caffeine, rest, relax, eat well, exercise. 

Having lots of stuff going through your head to the point you can no longer function as you were before. That sounds a bit like dp/dr to me, though could just be anxiety. 

the only thing that reduces me visuals are benzos... Though at this stage, I don't think you should be getting into that... Just see how you get on over the next month or two. It might go naturally.