Near The End

My HPPD and derealization is only getting worse. I am not ready to start a new school year cuz I already know it will be worse than sophomore year with the brain fog. I have become very mentally unstable and the littlest things set me off. Been having horrible experiences over the passed few days and I wake up this morning thinking "did that really just happen ?" and once I realize it actually did, I just get very depressed. I have pretty much decided that I will kill myself if this HPPD doesn't go away by the time I'm 18, Maybe even when the school year starts

I posted this in the Main And General Forum but I don't think it belongs there.

My HPPD and derealization is only getting worse. I am not ready to start a new school year cuz I already know it will be worse than sophomore year with the brain fog. I have become very mentally unstable and the littlest things set me off. Been having horrible experiences over the passed few days and I wake up this morning thinking "did that really just happen ?" and once I realize it actually did, I just get very depressed. I have pretty much decided that I will kill myself if this HPPD doesn't go away by the time I'm 18, Maybe even when the school year starts

Just take some time off to heal... forget school, work, whatever else will bring stress.... If all you can do is sit in a dark room watching films...then do that for as long as it takes. Perhaps you are worried about what your family will think if you dropout, but they will forgive you anything if they knew that you were suicidal.... If you have to tell them how low you are, do so.

PM me if you need anything, but please try and fight through this.

depression and stuff makes a negative outlook on life. so that one's consciousness has a lot of negativity. 

Just know that things just SEEM negative. 

Positive thoughts multiply like bacteria, as do negative ones.

Also, you never really know what the future holds. It make seem like everything will get worse. with that attitude, things very well may become worse. 

I strongly think that the anxiety/depression is the issue, not the visuals.

I reccomend geting off of HPPDonline and living life instead. do your best every day, every moment

Talk to a doctor mate and your parents, be completely honest with both. They are there to help. You're suffering from some mental illnesses which can completely be treated, you won't be like this forever and one day you will look back on this and it will all be a distant memory.