OXYCODONE?

John Smith

My friend offered me some the other day. Now, i'd never be the one to pop pills, or get addicted to that shit, I'd do it once or twice maybe and thats it, plus theyre not that easy to get where im at, but the girl im dating seems to wanna try em so what the heck.

My question is, how would it affect my HPPD? Ive stopped smokin and drinkin, so I wouldnt mind a bit of an artificial high, honestly.

Lemme know! And please spare me the morality hahaha I know how fucked up pills are.

Thanks guys, keep on.

In my 5 years of experience, lots of different things, like a drug, can temporarily aggravate my hppd. But, I have never seen them get worse overall since it first started. Course, I haven't taken any more psychedelics you know......

Damn, just found out that Oxy is an opioid....see? I really do know fuck all about pills. I know Kratom can really aggravate HPPD, ive read permanently, so I guess Oxycodone is also a nono...right? hahaha, I'm not willing to be the guinea pig.

As Gill sais, many meds can make things worse for a while. Some like Oxy and a few others. They just make me super anxious. I have met some people who have the same effect. The other med, a little less in strength (can't hink of the name right now) had similair bad affects on people with no hppd. My previous supervisor told me that that was the first time in his life that he hallucenated (on that pain med).

As Gill sais, many meds can make things worse for a while. Some like Oxy and a few others. They just make me super anxious. I have met some people who have the same effect. The other med, a little less in strength (can't hink of the name right now) had similair bad affects on people with no hppd. My previous supervisor told me that that was the first time in his life that he hallucenated (on that pain med).

True? Two words man: FUCK THAT. Hahaha thanks for the timely reply, I love that the board seems to be gettin active again, sounds mean, but it's almost like many of the kooks got siphoned out...Do miss some of the old members, I never really posted here because there was so much info available, but i felt like i knew them in a weird way.

True? Two words man: FUCK THAT. Hahaha thanks for the timely reply, I love that the board seems to be gettin active again, sounds mean, but it's almost like many of the kooks got siphoned out...Do miss some of the old members, I never really posted here because there was so much info available, but i felt like i knew them in a weird way.

I hope so. They really bothered me at times. Do miss some of the old members too. Only thing is, if,as they, come back, may also be the beginning of the kooks coming back. Which means I will , as usual, try too explain simple logi to them.

ou are welcome about the info. Best to always ask about a med you are not familiar with. Ahh, the other med was Vicodin, that I could not remember.

Percocet and Vicodin actually make me feel completely normal again. You don't worry about anxiety ect... you're to happy to.

But that being said, they've ruined my life from addiction. I tried beating hppd w/ pain killers for the headpressure plus anxiety and eventually got so addicted to them I hated the person I became and almost lost my wife and I overdosed on mophine (not to add I lost my job and got arrested for a dui)!

Like everybody else said just stay away from them. But I've never heard of them causing anxiety like somebody posted but If it happened to them prob could happen to you/Devil drugs like benzo's unless you're dying!

Opiates like Oxycodone, codeine, morphine.. etc are fine, as long as you have a prescription so obviously no one here can tell you to go ahead and take it but yes this drug will most likely not affect your symptoms and if it were I would strongly think placebo effect.

Oxy and codeine lessen my dp/dr and make me feel more normal.

I would rather not mess around with opiates though, tolerance has already built and I can pretty much not touch them without a mammoth dose, I don't like this, so In my opinion, unless you are suffering severe pain, stay clear.

so In my opinion, unless you are suffering severe pain, stay clear.

Agree.

Some people though do have bad reactions to those meds, although most really like them and get addicted easily because of the feeling. My case as with some non hppdrs I talked to have the opposite effect.

''Oxy and codeine lessen my dp/dr and make me feel more normal.''

Balance that's so crazy cause I felt the exact same way when I used to take them. They actually slowed down my c.n.s. enough to allow my thoughts to be gathered more clearly. People have told me I sound like I'm speaking more articulately not knowing that I was under the influence of opiates.

They should study what opiates do to the brain that causes hppd to be bearable. Of course the dopamine receptors make you feel high but what takes away the anxiety, dp/dr and also allows you to think more clearly. Maybe their could be a non addicting med that could somehow have the same reaction.

Just thinking out loud

PS THESE DRUGS DESTROY LIVESwink.gif

i wish we could get some of these stronger opiates in europe.... all i can get is codeine (or heroin... not an option)

probably for the best though, as i like opiates alot.

Id always heard that opiates made HPPD worse though...or so i thought...isnt Kratom an opiate? Isnt that known to really mess with peoples symptoms?

Jay knowing how much you like opiates it's a good thing you can't get them like most Americans. Yeah codeine sucks but talk about one extreme to the other (heroin) lol. Now that I think about it, you're able to take your klono as needed so you might actually be somebody responsible w/ vicodin ect...

Have a good day it's my 9yr. anniversary so going out tonightwink.gif

Also I believe Kratom's a weak opiate, I heard from many it sucks! Just stick with over the counter meds

So I just snorted a vike. HAd a bit of a headache for the first 5 minutes, I feel a bit slower, like im slurring my words, but overall my symptoms are definitely less pronounced. Although I feel like the ghosting is a bit worse, but overall better...lights have no streaks! Kinda weird to see the world like this after 7 months of weirdness.

Boogrees, unless you want to go broke and become an opiate addict, just stay away from p/k's unless you break a bone or something.

Of course do whatever you want, but I'm telling you from first hand experience you can't beat hppd w/ any drug.

If I felt a drug could give me a normal life and just scratch ten yrs. off living, I would say go for it! dry.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I used to use opiates and H rather extensively because it gave me so much relief from the condition that the addiction that developed was stronger than normal. It drove me to want to be on it all the time not just because of the feel good high, but because while im on them it feels like I have my life back. It reduces many of the visual symptoms for me and also vanquishes the dp/dr.

On the other hand, opiates can be very bad news if you dont know how to control yourself. If you have an addictive personality, recreational opiate use will turn into an opiate addiction VERY quickly. My advice, if you want to continue to use them, use them 2, or max, 3 times a week. This will keep your tolerance down and will also avoid the physical dependecy that your body will develop if you take them everyday.