What do yal eat?

Since like 3 weeks into hppd iv been paranoid about eating and what I eat. Recently iv tried to cut out too many carbs in the hope that the ketogenic type diet that helps epelepsy may help us ( theyr linked i am told ) I also dont drink fizzy drinks, i dont eat sweets, chocolate. Was wondering if you guys have changed your diet. do some foods give you trouble? ( wev established corn/corn/veg oil can ) Should i bother about my diet or is it not worth worrying about. I find myself having less and less joy in my life, no drugs, booze, pub, no sweets. I just wanna go fuckin mad and eat cheesecakes and chocolate.

i've been living on all that stuff for the last 6 months: soda, sweets, carbs, you name it. I think eating badly, does not help HP but it gives you energy that keeps you away from that hungry, head-achey HP bout. So at this point i'm like a old lady that curls up on the couch with a gallon of ice cream, crying his sorrows away (lol), watching TV. lol

Yeah I just eat whatever I want. That means chips, all kinds of frozen food, fast food, ice cream etc but pizza is my main weakness lol. I mean I stopped drinking coffee (which I rarely did anyways) but I'm not gonna let this make me not eat my favorite foods.

Eat whatever you want to eat, as long as its not more pills or acid tabs you'll be fine. It has zero effect on it, i've recently stopped eating all junk but only because im on a high protein diet, i drink concentrated carbs for the gym, carbs do not effect hppd. EAT MAN, EAT! You need to stop being so paranoid man lol

Aye euan. Chill, n work out like fuck and eat everything ye see. I've ate hunners of shit theday, two rolls n sausage, a subway, protein shake, a can of rockstar (probs not the best idea). But Ive had two workouts today, played tennis and hit the gym so it's allright. The endorphins more than make up for it. Plus I had 2mg of klonopin yest and I feel quite good for it. I think you should get some of that man, if only for piece of mind. Just take 1mg 3 times a week n you'll be a

Lot more chilled oot n less OCD'd up n no chance of 'addiction'. Your not the type to get addicted anyway and it'd do you good till you find something more long term.

Jeez......if i had a rockstar, i'd feel like i was tripping balls. ......and mandy, cheesecake really? c'mon man j/k.......they got some good cheesecake over there in scotland? mmm..................oh yeah and you guys are talking about OCD; i feel like the total opposite of OCD; i feel like a slob, semi-psycho, ADD zombie, deer-in-the-headlights, hit-in-the-head-with-a-shovel stunned, in shock, stung-with-lightning hallucinations

Thanks very much jay il check it out. Today i went balls to the wall and ate loads of chocolate( felt fine ) had a couple hot dogs ( felt baad ) cos of the corn oil i reckon but il avoid those, chocolate i can do. I then went to the skatepark and unleashed some fury on my semi mangled wrist so it was nice to get out, got some stuff done on the car

I dont have an addictive personality so klono etc may be an option in the future. I love cheesecake man, absolutely fuckin love it, just anything cake related.

I eat almost everything, meat, fruits, vegetables, bread, dairy products etc. I do go for more natural ingredients, such as honey instead of refined sugars and stevia instead of aspartame. I´ve become even more sensitive to food since getting HPPD. Lots of sugar and fat makes me feel dissociated and gives a "dirty" feeling in my body.

But it doesn´t hurt to eat an icecream when it´s hot sometime.. Just not too often! And the same with alcohol, go out and have some beers with good company. Doesn´t cost you more than a temporary HPPD flare up the day after, if you drink seldom and don´t drink too large amounts.

To feel joy in life is much more important than being to "correct" all the time.. ^_^

Cut the worst carbs wont do a lot imo, cutting them all makes a HUGE different. I was/am addicted to sugar but since i dropped everything, even the carrots and fruits its great. Its like taking an extra med, even boosting all the others. Its one of the keys to make me symptom free. But it really means cutting it all and stick to it, not make exeptions during the weekend etc. You need to get on ketogenic fuel and stay there. Thats what epileptic people benefit from. 5% of the energy (not the amount of physical food) of your intake should be from carbs at the most.

I eat 10 grams of carbs/day and that comes from veggies grown above ground. Look it up on food in your shop and you'll see how little that really is. The trick is to eat unprocessed fat instead of carbs.

I'd like to second the keto diet. When I'm strict about it and on it several weeks straight and don't give in- I physically and mentally feel much better which in turns make my attitude towards visuals better and I notice them slightly less.

When I eat rubbish i feel like rubbish. What I eat plays a big factor in how I feel everyday.

Even though staying on a strict diet sucks- this is the best diet to be on- what other diet allows for me to fry up a pound of bacon and then fry my eggs in the bacon grease after? Then garnish my steak with bacon and eggs.

I tried the keto diet for like 4 days and I couldnt handle it. I was a very picky eater before hppd so cutting out like 3/4 of what I eat normally leaves me with basiclly nothing. I have been eating alot less carba though. Iv limited myself to 50 a day where as before it would be like 200