Cbd oil

I've tried various CBD products, post HPPD, including smoking CBD weed... Nothing has an effect on me, negative or positive. I'd say it is safe enough to try, as long as there is zero or trace amounts of THC content.

As with anything new, just take it slowly and up the dose as needed. 

• Thanks 1

I agree with Jay.  My only addition is that if you are in the US, there is a chance of getting small amounts of THC in these products even if they are not supposed to have it.  I believe the standard is below .3% is considered zero.  However, there is so little regulation on the industry I wouldn't be surprised if it drifts far above this.  I personally have used a CBD balm that I believe gave me a THC like buzz.  Just be careful. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's worth giving it a shot if you're looking for relaxation, stress relief, or even help with sleep. It's all-natural and non-psychoactive, so no worries there.

I've been using it for a while, and it's helped me find a sense of calm amidst the daily chaos. Just make sure to start with a low dose and see how your body vibes with it.

Oh, and hey, if you're curious about exploring more cannabis options or have questions, I've got a suggestion. You might want to check out Releaf for a cannabis card. I got mine there, and it's been a game-changer. Check them out at https://releaf.co.uk/medical-cannabis-card if you're interested.

Edited by AniemDariel