Using artifical intelligence to better understand HPPD?

Like many others, I'm becoming obsessed with ChatGPT and possible implications.

I want to hear thoughts from others on the use of A.I to associate risks, and in general ask questions about HPPD to A.I. Is it a good or bad idea? Please explain your reasoning.

Here is a recent question I asked ChatGPT A.I (I asked it to rank these substances based on risk of psychosis as well as risk of HPPD):

ChatGPT:

It is important to note that the risk of developing a specific mental health condition, such as psychosis or HPPD, can be influenced by various factors, including individual susceptibility, dosage, frequency of use, and pre-existing mental health conditions. Additionally, the evidence surrounding these substances and their potential risks is not definitive or exhaustive, so any ranking must be taken as a general guideline. Here is a revised ranking of the substances, taking into account the additional ones:

Ranking based on risk of psychosis:

1. LSD
  2. Ketamine
  3. DXM
  4. 2C-E
  5. DMT
  6. MDMA
  7. Mescaline
  8. LSA
  9. Psilocybin
  10. 4-AcO-DMT
  11. Marijuana
  12. Nitrous oxide

Ranking based on risk of HPPD:

1. LSD
  2. Mescaline
  3. DMT
  4. 4-AcO-DMT
  5. 2C-E
  6. Psilocybin
  7. MDMA
  8. LSA
  9. Ketamine
  10. Marijuana
  11. Nitrous oxide
  12. DXM

Again, it is important to emphasize that the risks associated with these substances can vary depending on individual factors, and the rankings presented here are not definitive or exhaustive. Anyone considering the use of any substance should carefully consider the potential risks and benefits and consult with a healthcare professional if they have concerns or questions.

===

Thoughts?