patterns/colours in visual snow

when my visual snow is thin i can still see like ghosty movement on the walls ( i always could when hungover )

when my visual snow is thick like today, sometimes red dots form in it. like this kinda...

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/574765/574765,1296073572,1/stock-photo-red-dots-abstract-wallpaper-texturized-graphic-background-69843682.jpg

anyone else get colours or patterns in theirs?

i fondly remember a time when i would turn off the lights and jump in bed and then drift off to sleep in under 5 minutes. i really shouldnt of taken it for granted...

as for the snow, it use to be 100% circles all the time. the shapes made it easier to see the vs when i closed my eyes. Thankfully, the snow has changed from kinda a big clump of shapes in the middle to a thin layer spread over my entire vision. its weird, the vs changed into static only a week after i read here it was supposed to look like static. there's still kind of some geometric mesh in the middle of my vision, i like it better when i only see static though. I can easily turn my static into shapes, but i try to not to because its hard to turn the shapes back into static <_<

Iv always had issues sleeping but I used to take tramadol or just drink loads and sleep ok. But now...bed time causes stress for me just thinking about it

This disorder is crazy as fuck, I try not to read about symptoms I dont have, as u said ur snow only really got snowy once u heard about it, I belive u can teach urself symptoms. By the sounds im the same as u, usually a thin layer of static...bad days patterns or shapes in the sbow. When I wake up the snow is in largeish bluey white circles, but the red dots are small when thwy happen...only like once a monrh anyway

damn dude i used to dread going to sleep in the first 5 or 6 weeks of my hppd. It's weird because most people complain bout worse visuals in the morning but sometimes I don't even see them for a couple minutes after I wake up. It's stuff like that that makes me think my hppd is mostly a mental issue.

My sleep pattern has been altered,, little sleep then lots. Il get the bmx out again tomorrow and thatl sort it I hope. Least the.anxiety i.had last week is gone

Dunno how u can drink tequilla, tastes like poison man. Such a vile beverage

My brother's in laws are mexican... we get the good stuff... Actually tastes nice!

I got 2 part time jobs... one with the app guys and one with a web design firm... about 10-15 hours per week, at each... Suits me fine while I build my main Android app..

Thanks guys.... I can't really link to the app/sites from here... As much as I don't think it should be a problem, I don't want employers to see me or this site on their referals. No one likes a mental working for them!

you can see the sort of stuff I get upto here though http://www.stylecreative.net (my portfolio) and http://www.screenspro.com (my business)

maan thats some nice work. i might buy a couple things, theyr soothing to look at , gives me a break from snow

Thanks mate, sign up and PM me your username and i'll set you up for free... same for anyone here.