illusory motion in a stationary image

Moha Kdci

My visuals definitely have motion especially if I focus on them (which I try not to do).  For example if I look at a something that's seemingly random (like a concrete sidewalk)  the tiny variation in color or tiny imperfections immediately look like patterns as if some artist had laid out the pattern on purpose.  If I stare, the patters become more complex and start to shift and move.

Is there a specific name for what I experience?  I have no idea, they're just my "visuals".

I didn't answer your question, but from what I've read in this forum, it's common in those of us with hppd.

I think the fact that you're working with medical professionals is a wise course of action.  You never know, it's possible what you're experiencing can be diagnosed and treated.  I wish I had done that when I was younger, but at the time there was such a stigma associated with psychedelics it really wasn't possible.  I wish you the best getting some help from the medical community.  Please keep posting to let us know how you're doing.  it may help others with similar symptoms.

Hang in there and take care.

Edited by MadDoc
foolish typing

• 3 weeks later...