50 mg Delta 8 THC Gummy, Visual Snow and Floaters

About a month ago I took a 50 mg of delta 8 thc in the form of an edible gummy. After consuming the gummy, I had a typical bad cannabis  experience characterized by anxiety, paranoia, and mild visuals. I woke up the next day still feeling anxious and within the week began noticing visual disturbances similar to visual snow however this snow only occurs at certain times most usually when im feeling anxious. The other symptom I have noticed is an increased awareness of floaters when i am in areas with lots of light. Since this experience I have been able to confirm the edible I took(from a vape shop) was actually delta 8 and not synthetic which helped to ease my stress however I’m still experiencing visual disturbances. In y’all’s personal experience does this experience does this sound like a mild form of hppd or just my anxiety manifesting symptoms.

thanks

• 2 months later...

Got mine from delta 8 too but I've got intense light sensitivity. Colors brighter. After images. And wavy text or other patterns. Floaters. Tinnitus. No snow though. I looked at an led a week ago and it's still in my vision. The anxiety and dissociation or derealization whatever has died down some after a month. How are you doing today? 

• 1 year later...

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with the Delta 8 THC gummy and the visual disturbances you've been experiencing. It's possible that your anxiety is manifesting as these symptoms, but it's always a good idea to check with a healthcare professional to rule out any other underlying causes.

In terms of finding relief, you might want to consider trying the best CBD for relief as it has been shown to have potential benefits for managing anxiety and other symptoms. However, it's important to make sure you're getting high-quality CBD products from reputable sources.

Edited by BillYates