Hppd 50 years

Rodertkarlsson

Started lsd at age of 13 .no parental supervision from this point  on.my love for psychedelics exploded.i got into mda,mdma,mushrooms, mescaline the real stuff, peyote, pcp,I shot,snorted, ingested & lsd eyedropper. I'm not glamorizing the toxic  sick behavior. I grew  up like a wild animal. What a waste  of life. I began selling lsd& got busted in 1979 ,went to prison & put on terrorist watch list. My point  is  I never  took psychedelics  afterward. Have  had hppd  for 50 years. I'm 64 now. I still  get harassment by feds.  If it's not  late don't ruin the rest  of ur life. Ur brain will torture  u till the end.my hppd seems to get worse as. Time goes on. Nice to be,able to share  this.it gets lonely.i wish u all the best. Aloha

• 3 weeks later...

i hear you.  I started taking psychedelics just short of my 14th birthday.  I think I was a depressive kid and I notice I'd feel better for a while after dosing.  Unfortunately, I thought they were the answer.  I stopped when around the time I turned 20 (though the timeline now is a little fuzzy).  48 years after my first dose, I still have visuals though they're reducing as my brain ages which I'm grateful for.  All we can do is the best we can do.  I can't understand why the authorities would hassle you after you've paid the debt they handed you.  I doesn't seem right.

Take care of yourself and those around you.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Rodertkarlsson said:

Aloha thanks for responding. Nice to know I'm not alone. I'm blessed as I live in maui a psychedelic wonderland.i spend most of my time outdoors  .embrace the permanence of this gift.whatever u resist  persists.im technology challenged. Mahalo 

hi did your hppd ever improve? say your visual snow?