Propofol

• 1 year later...

I haven't been put under Propofol, but I have heard that it can have some interesting effects on the brain. It's a powerful anesthetic that's used for a variety of procedures, including wisdom teeth removal.
Some reports suggest that Propofol can help ""reset"" the brain's electrical signals, potentially improving specific symptoms. However, it's important to note that this is still a relatively new area of research, and more studies are needed to understand the effects of Propofol on the brain entirely. I know that once the researchers approve it, Crown Dental Group is going to implement it as an option for treatment.

Edited by BrooklynHickman
  • Thanks 1

• 11 months later...

I am scheduling a colonoscopy and they use propofol to sedate patients, but not entirety unconscious.  I've studied that this drug can cause hallucinations so I'm very concerned because I'm so sensitive I can't even be around second hand cannabis smoke without feeling horrible, it even can raise my blood pressure. I'm also not sure if I even have a typical HPPD condition because of my unusual symptoms and lack of professional care. But I'm now wondering if propofol is not only safe but could actually help me improve?