Constant or sporadic Visuals?

ferret

I've had HPPD for about three months. At one point I had thick visual snow constantly for a few days but now I don't get any visuals unless I'm in a dark place. Sometimes I can go into dark places without noticing any static but I'm not sure if thats because i'm used to it or not. Sadly I think I am starting to forget what a black room looks like without snow so its hard to say how close to normal my vision is (the static isn't as thick anymore when I do notice it). I very rarely get any visuals when I'm in a well lit place now.

Anyways the point of this thread is that a few weeks ago I looked for visual snow in a really dark room and couldn't find any. At the tiime It made me very happy but I figured the snow would return (and it did). Most of the time I try my hardest not to look for visuals so I can't say how many breaks like this I have had. I didn't think too much of this experience at the time but I just realized that it sound like most people on here never get breaks in visuals like that. Do you get times when you can't find any visuals even in darkness?

Same here, everyday when i wake up i hope that when i open my eyes, the static will be gone...

If your symtoms are sporadic ferret i don't think it's hppd anymore, it's right there in the name Hallucingoen PERSISTING

Perception disorder.

Lucky you anyhoo :D

Well i guess that it is a good sign for me then. Hopefully it means that I will fully heal. I still have static quite a lot in the dark though.

I hope you guys see improvement soon too. If i'm not mistaken I got HPPD about a month before 2Muchmandy so you might see similar improvements very soon.

HI, everyboby on here new to this site,infact new to ever talking about my problems to anybody at all.This week ive think ive stumble across the answer to all my maddness i think i have hppd.Im 44 but my story started when i was 17,the 1st and only time i have ever had shrooms,with a few friends the next day everyone had come down except i was still trippin,i thougt it would wear of afta a week i had to tell my parents we went the docs. basically not much help. I struggled on for years i used to prey not to wake up in a mornin,things got so bad i was taken into hospital,were the did allsorts of tests and couldnt find anything.I was then under a psychiatrist for about a year who gave me dothiapene for a while these took the edge of then anafranil followed by largactil, but none of these took away the visuals.I still have these today, i have basically learned to live with these.except this last week i went on diet and took some tablets oxyelite pro. they have made me that bad its taken back over 20 years to were its unberarable again,hence why im on the net looking for anwsers and this looks like wot ive got is there,its a sad thing but im glad there is other people like me,is ther anyone who can help me find were i can go for help or give me any advise thanks for taking your time to read this cheers

welcome big ron...

I assume you have stopped taking the oxyeilte tabs? Hopefully, whatever jolted your system, will settle back down soon. Did you have anything particularly stressful happen, last week?

HI, everyboby on here new to this site,infact new to ever talking about my problems to anybody at all.This week ive think ive stumble across the answer to all my maddness i think i have hppd.Im 44 but my story started when i was 17,the 1st and only time i have ever had shrooms,with a few friends the next day everyone had come down except i was still trippin,i thougt it would wear of afta a week i had to tell my parents we went the docs. basically not much help. I struggled on for years i used to prey not to wake up in a mornin,things got so bad i was taken into hospital,were the did allsorts of tests and couldnt find anything.I was then under a psychiatrist for about a year who gave me dothiapene for a while these took the edge of then anafranil followed by largactil, but none of these took away the visuals.I still have these today, i have basically learned to live with these.except this last week i went on diet and took some tablets oxyelite pro. they have made me that bad its taken back over 20 years to were its unberarable again,hence why im on the net looking for anwsers and this looks like wot ive got is there,its a sad thing but im glad there is other people like me,is ther anyone who can help me find were i can go for help or give me any advise thanks for taking your time to read this cheers

I also got my problems after one use of mushrooms.