GHB?

balance

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

yes.... i have done GHB numerous times with HPPD..

It is a depressant not a stimulant... therefor does not seem to exacerbate visuals as much as something Like MDMA...

Just be careful as how much u take because it is easy to drop, unconscious, coma etc ... i have experienced overdose before...

Whilst intoxicated, i like the effect more than other recreational drugs, due to the fact that other stimulants intensify visuals from HPPD...

I would be interested to get other HPDers opinions on this... Is there one drug ( party ) drug we are able to take? where i like there is a large clubbing culture, its kinda everywhere - GHB would be my drug of choice, of maybe i should just move and steer clear of drugs all together????????????????

I would be interested to get other HPDers opinions on this... Is there one drug ( party ) drug we are able to take? where i like there is a large clubbing culture, its kinda everywhere - GHB would be my drug of choice, of maybe i should just move and steer clear of drugs all together????????????????

Steer clear man. Give yourself time to heal. Some people who are capable of healing never do so because they are unable to quit drugs and alcohol...theres a "cure gap," but there'll come a time when the brain is no longer developing and what you get is what youre getting for the rest of your life..do you really wanna have HPPD when youre 40, 50, 60?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies. Unless I can find GHB and not 1,4b which is going around and GBL also hard to find I think I will steer clear also, the anti-anxiety benefits are what have me interested as they seem they could be long lasting, if the drug is used in a safe manner that is. But based on responses it is what I expected, I didn't think it would really have a negative affect, something more closer to a benzo affect I would imagine, thats why I thoiught of the benefit. I'll bump this thread if I can expiriement.