3 weeks and it's pretty much gone

Hppdman22

So it's been 3 weeks since i got hppd from 25 ug and a couple dab pen hits was not a good idea i had a panic attack and kinda just blacked out. so that's how i got it most of my symptoms are gone including my DP/DR Head pressure,  anxiety, to strong cev's  i do still see after images and a little bit of color changes in my vision but that doe's not bother me i'm only 14 so i was scary at first but i just want to say thank you for your help.

I also suffer from hppd but when this happends i smoked a lot of weed and then one day (1 month after trip) i noticed problems in my vision (afterimages) that i notice them almost every time 1-2 hours before going to sleep OR with smoking weed daily. I really don't believed on most people posts here about weed worsening hppd...

Stop weed,alcohol (even beer) and any drugs or Research Chemicals. Stay clean, go into nature , find a work to do all day before u go home and go to sleep. You will probably one day notice the symptomps are not here anymore and u are free. But for this - u need to change your life for now for better.

Hppdman22, your symptoms went away.  If staying sober helped that happen, I'd stick with staying sober.  You don't want this disorder to be something that won't go away.   Understand, I'm not trying to tell you what to do.  It's wonderful that you're doing so well, it's I'd just I'd  hate to see your symptoms come back because of cannabis.

I know i shouldn’t be using drugs at this age but i’m 15 and i took my first edible nearly two weeks ago and i had a bad trip to the point i was hyperventilating and blacking out. i didn’t really see any of the symptoms of HPPD until the second time i got high off a few hits on a pen. every since then i stopped. I told my friends about this and they suspect my weed was laced but i think i would have known if it was and if so why didn’t my friend trip like i did. anyways i just wanna know how to make this better by myself before i could involve my parents 

@oneofmymistakes.  Making it better?  First of all avoid drugs.  Cannabis doesn't appear to be treating you well.  You're already doing this which is great!  I found that setting goals and focusing on those goals helped a lot.  Nurture those things you're good at.  Keep at it and I'll bet you can accomplish a lot.  If your symptoms are making life difficult, start small, do what you can, but keep at it.

Understand, you're not a bad person because you have had adverse effects from using drugs.  Learn from the experience and move forward.

• Like 1

@MadDoc yea i’ve noticed that i’ve been forgetting that i even have HPPD when i’m doing stuff i feel like i’m normal again and don’t really see the static. i’m currently taking melatonin 3-2 times a week. i wonder would it make me relax more and get use to it. I’ve recently have been diagnosed with Adjustment Disorder so this is even harder than i thought it would be 

• Upvote 1

@oneofmymistakes it's all good man i told my parents and they completely understood what i was saying.  at first they thought i was crazy and thought it was laced weed but i hope you get through this. it's hard to not panic about the symptoms but that's just going to make it worse. Also at such a young age i think we have the best chance of recovery because are brain is still developing and changing in many ways, but damn i wish i can go back my friends go without me and smoke and i'm just sitting at home on my computer playing games while they go have fun. it's really hard THEY EVEN SAID THAT WE ARE NOT EVEN PRETTY MUCH FRIENDS ANYMORE BECAUSE I DON'T HANG OUT WITH THEM. but i know it's for the best also if you have any social medias you can message. i'm at school typing this so i have to get back to work i'm a freshman in highschool so it can be stressful  i wish you the best of luck. @oneofmymistakes

Just now, Hppdman22 said:

@oneofmymistakes it's all good man i told my parents and they completely understood what i was saying.  at first they thought i was crazy and thought it was laced weed but i hope you get through this. it's hard to not panic about the symptoms but that's just going to make it worse. Also at such a young age i think we have the best chance of recovery because are brain is still developing and changing in many ways, but damn i wish i can go back my friends go without me and smoke and i'm just sitting at home on my computer playing games while they go have fun. it's really hard THEY EVEN SAID THAT WE ARE NOT EVEN PRETTY MUCH FRIENDS ANYMORE BECAUSE I DON'T HANG OUT WITH THEM. but i know it's for the best also if you have any social medias you can message. i'm at school typing this so i have to get back to work i'm a freshman in highschool so it can be stressful  i wish you the best of luck. @oneofmymistakes

ALSO MY PARENTS ARE VERY religious

3 hours ago, oneofmymistakes said:

@Hppdman22 yea i mostly use snapchat and instagram but honestly i’m not ready to tell my parents they’re both closed minded people and don’t really care to understand some of the emotions i go through 

Same man they said it will go away then they went on to say they had the static and anxiety Lol. They said that they would take me to a doctor but they never did.