Would like to hear your thoughts

v0492

So I took 230mg mdma pill about 2 months ago and it gave me hppd but my symptoms were that I had almost no symptoms at all during the day: I had to really focus on some white walls to see something weird and as I have understood we all see a bit of visual snow. but when I went to dark places everything started swirling and I couldn't see anything. I saw lights and movement and hallucinations were really strong. That's why I believe it is hppd. Then yesterday I took like 30mg of MDMA just for fun with friends and now I can clearly see that even that small amount has boosted my hppd because I have quite heavy visual snow right now. Does this go away? I would just like to hear your thoughts and stories. This is bothering me and I'm not feeling too well.  

No one can say for sure if it will go away. I've had it for 23 years now. What is 100% sure is that doing more drugs will 1) Slow down any chance of recovery and 2) Bring the potential to make things MUCH worse.

This is your body giving you a massive alarm bell. 

I have noticed a very temporary (about 10 minutes) crystal clear vision with MDMA after having HPPD for a long time. However, after 10 minutes it was back and for at least the next two weeks higher than before.

This is not reported very often, and it only happened to me once. 

I do know that I hated pot, but I smoked it after HPPD and my symptoms jumped twice fold and that level became the new baseline.

It seems like I have all the symptoms sorted out, like I have an idea of what they all are. But there is one symptom that I haven’t seen anyone talk about and I’m really anxious about it, when I go to sleep or when I’m in a dark room, I see black shapes that morph around in my peripheral vision, (like my far peripherals) and it scares me because every time I look it up, i convince myself I have retinal detachment, but it’s been happening for like years I’m sure, and retinal detachment happens Fast like in days, or within a week, and I’ve only started paying attention to it recently, so I notice it all the time, I can deal with it, I just want to know if it’s normal for someone with HPPD to have this. So what I was wondering was, does anyone else get this? Anything would be good just so I know thanks. Also I’m blind in one eye so I don’t know if I could be seeing a little bit out of my blind eye and that’s why I only see it in the dark? Honestly I’m clueless.