Can everyone thats had MRIs done please share their lab reports?

Fawkinchit

White matter lesions in deep parts of brain . Around 10 in number and all less than a millimetre.

Unlikely to be direct cause of visual symptoms and more likely due to migraines suffered over many years.

One side of the visual part of brain, the occipital lobe, was marginally smaller than the other. Smaller side also had changes in QEEG. Possible implication is that blood flow to this part of brain was affected at some point and may be connected to visual symptoms.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Danny13 said:

White matter lesions in deep parts of brain . Around 10 in number and all less than a millimetre.

Unlikely to be direct cause of visual symptoms and more likely due to migraines suffered over many years.

One side of the visual part of brain, the occipital lobe, was marginally smaller than the other. Smaller side also had changes in QEEG. Possible implication is that blood flow to this part of brain was affected at some point and may be connected to visual symptoms.

This is interesting to me. In my amateur Google research I've come back to the occipital lobe time and time again. It'd be interesting if more people posted results as we could possibly find a connection here...

• Upvote 1

My WML may also be due to coke and amphetimine use over several years.

It is important to consider that initial reports on my MRI were normal with no significant findings. Had to get them looked at again by another neurologist with experience of our condition 

• Upvote 1

It just says that I have a relatively shallow Pituitary Gland of 3 - 4 mm. From what I read about the Pituitary Gland, it seems to be involved in some processes which could be relevant for my condition. But tbh I got the MRI results from the lab and then I didn't consult with the psychiatrist again, so I don't know if that could be important.

• Upvote 1

Got an MRI done after going to an eye doctor for HPPD/Visual Snow. Came back completely normal. From the extensive research I've donet I'm pretty sure that HPPD/Visual Snow is a serotonin disorder/chemical disorder, nothing in the plain brain that one could potentially see in an MRI.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Eastpack said:

Got an MRI done after going to an eye doctor for HPPD/Visual Snow. Came back completely normal. From the extensive research I've donet I'm pretty sure that HPPD/Visual Snow is a serotonin disorder/chemical disorder, nothing in the plain brain that one could potentially see in an MRI.

Selective neuronal loss, as in one of the studies that I have posted in my very large thread clearly shows that now all neuronal loss is shown on MRIs. So basically more plainly, scattered specific neuronal loss doesn't show on MRIs. So just because an MRI is normal, doesn't mean our brains are.

Thanks for posting your results though.

Edited by dasitmane