Selfhelp and tips!

Definitely need this imo. Medications or just tips about lifestyle, rather both unless medication is a tricky one since it can go wrong if people get too encourage to self-medicate.

Maybe such subjects must be granted case-by-case in order to get posted.

Hi merkan can you give the board an update on how you are doing with your keppra experience

cheers robbie

Well, first of all i always tell anyone to consult their doc about this.

I am 100% fine. I can do almost anything. If i catch a cold i have some symptoms comming back, same thing if i do excessive physical functions during a long time.

I do believe that the ketogenic did a major difference. So from non-functional on all aspects of life to completely functional and symptom free with Keppra 1500mg, 2.25 mg clonazepam and the ketogenic diet.

Hopefully i can cut my dosees (especially the clonazepam dose) since i am so oblivious to HPPD (unless i catch a cold B))

Hi merkan can you give the board an update on how you are doing with your keppra experience

cheers robbie

i think it's the mix with klonopin with it, something about a klonopin kicker....

klonopin seems univeral to most regardless

Not necessarily. I am currently on 2g of Keppra and a ketonic diet, this after help from Merkan over a swedish board. Im about 90 percent better overall.

VS has decreased 70-80% and other symtoms including afterimages, tunnelvision, no depth perception, really bad DP/DR, anxiety and suicidal tendencies are down 90-95%. This is the result of almost 6 months of keppra treatment and complete abstinence from drugs (even caffeine) and i am still slowly getting better. At the time i started the treatment my symtoms were still increasing.

Not necessarily. I am currently on 2g of Keppra and a ketonic diet, this after help from Merkan over a swedish board. Im about 90 percent better overall.

VS has decreased 70-80% and other symtoms including afterimages, tunnelvision, no depth perception, really bad DP/DR, anxiety and suicidal tendencies are down 90-95%. This is the result of almost 6 months of keppra treatment and complete abstinence from drugs (even caffeine) and i am still slowly getting better. At the time i started the treatment my symtoms were still increasing.

I went and saw my doctor back home before I went to school, and it seemed like I was going to get some keppra. And then nothing happened. I think I'll book an appointment with the hospital on campus and see what they can do. maybe they will put me in a "study" or something

I went and saw my doctor back home before I went to school, and it seemed like I was going to get some keppra. And then nothing happened. I think I'll book an appointment with the hospital on campus and see what they can do. maybe they will put me in a "study" or something

I tried Keppra up to 1500mg daily and I got absolutely no results from it. I'm anxious to see if they release anymore lab testing or case reports on accurate observations of what the chemical actually does. The last i've read about it is that they had a limited understanding of it's ability to slow down vesicle transporter proteins for neuronal communication and that was all.