Tested positive for MDMA and THC

I took a urine test for my school today because I had recently got in trouble texting about drugs(I Have not touched a drug for 2 years) I showed up positive for both Marijauna and Ecstacy. I have no idea how this happened and I am really scared I am being drugged or something, how could this happen?

No this was a test that was done in front of me and I saw the colors changed and I made sure they didn't switch the bottles either. I started taking Afobazole 4 days ago it's a Russian nootropic/anti anxiety med but I couldn't find anything about it causing false drug tests

Brandon, I never gave you anything active even if it wasnt something I said it was. The last thing I would ever want to come in contact with while having hppd is pcp, getting it in my system by accident or some scary thing.

If I were you, go buy a few drug tests. I know the stuff didn't have PCP but some drugs will mess around with the system and make other drug tests say "indecisive" or even positive. These people won't contact me or answer so I think these people are complete morons. Many of the workers there are former drug addicts so they are probably mentally retarded

He was in the New Beginnings program which he had to go to for 3 days after me and him got in trouble because he was giving me his medications back in January. I went through the same program as him a few months ago. They drug test us, have guest speakers talk about drugs and alcohol. even had one guy who had brain damage from a drunk driving accident. He will have the JADE program next which also involves drug tests and shit it's a pain in the ass but kind of entertaining at the same time