Cutting father out of life/Caffeine trip

So my dad won't me taking me to my next appointment, my mom will but at a later date. My dad is a major source of stress so I'm cutting him out of my life. Got a new phone with a new number so he can't harass me. He has put me through a lot and I have actually wanted him to die sometimes as I believe it would make my life so much easier and less stressful. This HPPD shit makes him get angrier cuz now he knows I took hallucinogens, not just weed as he thought that was all I did.

Also, it seems that HPPD has given me the ability to trip on caffeine. I heard about it from a few other people too lol. I used to drink a lot of coke but I don't drink as much as I used to but now the smaller amounts are also making me feel like I'm having a nice little high. I twitch, start laughing, getting shaky and start feeling really good and it doesn't affect my dp/dr. It doesn't affect my visuals either or at least I have not noticed. Anybody else experience something like this ?

your dad is a stupid fucking asshole...not knowing about your suffering but still adjudging you...i hate the kind of people always making it easy for themselves blaming others for their own missunderstanding..

well if youre comfortable with coffeine..you should try some green tea its not only good for your brain (increasing nerve grow factor), it also contains a way better form of coffeine...i was tripping on it for many times when i was in the throws of my hppd...its nice

the fact that you can handle caffeine without feeling like jumping off a cliff probably means two things

1) You are at the lower end of the hppd scale, which means your chances of recovering fully from hppd is good.

2) You are at the lower end of the hppd scale, which means your chances of making things MUCH worse is high, if you take more drugs.

If caffeine if giving you a buzz, then hopefully you don't need to go looking for things like weed or other drugs to get a high...

I don't know if my LSD-like visuals like colors flashing at me, bad halos, after images and walls breathing or melting are considered "low end" of HPPD scale but usually caffeine used to give me high anxiety when I took it in my usual large amounts. If I drink more than 2 cokes, it just gives me high anxiety

dont forget that sugar increases anxiety too and coke has a lot of sugar and this compound makes coke a bad choice for anxiety sufferers...hppd without anxiety wouldnt cause problems while tripping.but since hppd is almost never coming alone, most hppd people get trouble using drugs. 

and i dont know exactly but last time i read the lable of a coce for ingredients, i found that it only contains ''aroma coffeine'' maybe they forgot the comma between these words...i dont know

Brandon..... No one knows what other people's hppd is like... The is why I used the word "probably"

The way you are still chasing highs and seem to still get enjoyment from things like caffeine leads me to believe you are not in the same permanent hell as some of us here.

I know this is a touchy subject for people though, so will just leave it be