Going to Try Smoking Weed Again

Today is judgement day. I am going to see if I can still smoke weed without having a panic attack. If I have a panic attack or don't like the high, I won't be doing drugs ever again but if I do enjoy it, I will maybe smoke weed every once in a while. I usually didn't smoke weed, I usually took it in edibles and the symptoms are stronger on edibles. hopefully this goes well. I have not had weed since April and my HPPD has been at its worst since July so I am hoping this doesn't end badly

listen to yourself (your inner voice) and if it says no..dont do it...if it says ok smoke a very small amount with no tobacco or you might risk getting a panic attack or extreme anxiety...just my experience when i started smoking weed again..start small and if you dont like it dont do it again for a while..to come back to it one day

Your solution to your "This is not me" episode is to smoke something that generally causes further dp/dr in hppd sufferers? It's an interesting approach :D

This place gets stranger by the day.

i stopped smoking weed yesterday just to avoid addiction..

im not getting anxious when i smoke everyday as long as i dont smoke too much at once..then i get anxious and dp/dr...but i feel that i can learn to defeat my anxiety and it wont be forever..one day i'll smoke again like my old days..keep training.. :D washaaa!!! :D