DP or adolescent hormones ?

So lately I have been easily getting pissed off and having these moments of rage and insanity. I'm 16 so I think this could have to do with hormones since when I'm losing my temper, I feel like I'm 6'3" and can throw a truck but this constant anger, and depression also started soon after taking diphenhydramine, making my HPPD worse and causing me to develop suspected dp since I never feel any emotions except anger or slight sadness

Ever you been to a doctor yet? wouldnt be surprised if you get diagnosed with generalised anxiety disorder with everything you're going through atm, CBT works a treat for that. Easily treatable to learn how to control your emotions, and consequently improve them

ya of course this is the problem with disturbances like dp/dr/hppd..all too often they will be miss diagnosed..and then you get the wrong meds or useless treatment and it gets worse...fuck the system...we have to learn to cure ourselves and also prevent any other possible issues waiting for us in the future..which leads the most of us to have a healthy lifestyle in general.

Well, I guess most people experience such times during adolescence because of the hormones. I think it's normal and unlike most other adolescents, you are aware of these emotions which is very impressive I think. When I was going through that stage, I would just deny it all :D

Try to have some patience, channeling that agressive energy to something like sports could help I think. Try therapy if you feel you need it.

You are young and your brain still has a higher capacity of self-recovery compared to most of us. Don't mess with it by using meds before you try all the other routes.