Do I have HDDP?

Around november last year i started experimenting quite wildly with various nbomes and mushrooms. I feel now that i might have overdone it a bit, tripping once per week for almost two months, but then again I never claimed to be a clever man. Around february I, after a hellish trip, started experiencing what I then called aftershocks, strange colourization of my fragmented visual perception, what people seem to call snowing. I experienced dream-like hallucinations, always at night, in bed but I was not asleep. I don't know about DP/DR since I've always been quite emotionally distant. My depression and anxiety have gotten worse as well, and any help/advice is greatly appreciated. I do apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors, but this was written on a mobile device with swedish spellcheck. Thanks in advance

Yea, sounds like hppd.

Time to go sober for a while and assess the damage. If you can have 3 months drug free (inc weed, alcohol, even caffeine) , eat well, excerise, de-stress... You have every chance of recovering. Just be sure to learn from this and stear clear of these kind of drugs.

Good luck, Jay

I wouldn't bother with a doctor for now, it will just cause further stress and even if you get some of the meds that can work, I personally think it is better to learn to cope without until needed.

If you can stay away from alcohol for a while, that will help your chances of recovery... But I know it is easy said than done. Maybe after a month you could try a few social beers.

Welcome to the other side. I can definitely relate with dream like hallucinations at night and I could use to even cause them to happen. I don't experience them anymore though. What do you mean by aftershock? Do you feel like a zap? What kind of shock are you speaking about exactly?  You will know if you got dp/dr. You don't feel real and won't recognize yourself......can be real dream like. Physical objects don't seem real, your whole life around you just seems fake and you will really question your sanity and will wonder all kinds of crazy things like if you are the only person alive and everyone around you is some kind of artificial intelligence. Also you might feel like life is just a dream and it even looks dreamy. Definitely gives you a different perspective on reality. You being emotionally distant has more to do with either some kind of anxiety or depression......or both. Anyways, HOPEFULLY you have already QUIT ALL DRUGS! I think that is the problem with most of us here, once we started to get symptoms we still continued to use. Maybe if you can stop and catch it quick enough it won't be embedded in your head so much. 

By aftershock i meant like an the aftershock arter an earthquake. Like I would experience, smaller "trips" while sober. I have been drinking and smoking tobacco as per usual, but i stopped smoking weed as soon as i noticed symptoms. Decided today to stop smoking. I just started at a fantastic school, because of the unique avhopp form, it's a very stress-free enviroment. The social structure here is very much based around alcohol, though. I think I will drink tonight, and then cut down. Thanks for the responses and support.