HPPD and hangovers

Jay1

It seems like hangovers and hppd are a bad mix.... i've had some hellish times. But, drinking is a good laugh and certainly takes my thoughts away from hppd for a while.

So.. what are everyone's hangover cures? Klonopin kicks most hangovers into touch, but are there any alternatives you have found?

Lots of water and I take a vitamin B complex before I drink. I read B vitamins eat away sugar helping you not gain weight from alcohol.

I Gotta say only water, benzo's, muscle relaxers and opiates take away my hangovers (sweating it out by exercising if you can force yourself to). I never got them pre-hppd, now they come feeling like crazy migraines. It's the only thing that keeps me from not drinking much anymore lol.

I notice since I've become tolerant to klonopin, my hangovers have gotten much worse as well. Take care all!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Man my hangovers are TERRIBLE!! I usually only have a few beers these days, anything more and the next day is too hard, regardless of how much water I drink the night before. I think it's probably also because hangovers piggyback onto a night of low sleep. Both combined, sets off major DR and crazy visuals.

@ Brendan - What is "nac"?

Cheers