Any audio anomalies? As an aspiring musician with HPPD, I worry about my pitch.

I've been playing guitar for about a year and a half now, I have in the last half year developed a moderate case of HPPD from dropping LSD.

I was wondering if anyone notices any changes in their pitch recognition, or any sound issues whatsoever. I certainly have alot of visual symptoms, I don't want my HPPD to start fucking with my ability to properly hear what I'm playing. I want to be able to know my pitch is perfect. 

had hppd for 18 years now.... it has never affected my ability to play music (guitar, bass, keys)

think you will be fine... good luck

Hasn't affected my ability to play music either -- I still stink at it

I've been playing guitar for about a year and a half now, I have in the last half year developed a moderate case of HPPD from dropping LSD.

I was wondering if anyone notices any changes in their pitch recognition, or any sound issues whatsoever. I certainly have alot of visual symptoms, I don't want my HPPD to start fucking with my ability to properly hear what I'm playing. I want to be able to know my pitch is perfect. 

Messed up pitch a little: used to be good ... two string could be 1/2 beat apart and I could instantly tell with one of the two was higher.  Not any more.

Lwave.gif

One of the biggest problems has been that harmonics sounded out of tune.  This created the problem of a string, by itself, sounding out of tune.  Let's face it, a single tone by itself cannot be out of pitch.  This has got better.  But still a bit hyper-sensitive to harmonics.

320px_VibratingStrings.jpg

Of course, lots of tinnitis for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...