Need advice

miketusa

Hahaha, I thought about doing that actually. Use your millions to find a cure! I know it would be dumbish. I have heard of people taking hallucinogens again after HPPD and somehow being cured. Some more experienced people than myself have said things like going back in and having a good experience might help. Or, obviously it could make it worse.

Why would you care about tripping with some celeb? What's next, shooting up with Paris Hilton?... ketamine with usain bolt?

They are just people.... if you have to do this shit again, do it with your closest friends who fully understand your situation.... not some movie star who would ditch you in a heartbeat, if you start losing it.

To answer your main question.... I did lsd after hppd and it fucked me up even more. It's pretty simple.

I am not sure this is even to consider a serious thread. Was thinking about closing it since it has nothing to do with the "cause". Yes, people ask about continous drug use post HPPD and that is of course something to be serious about. If you want answers, and not attention, search the board and you will find plenty of discussions about this.

I didnt mean to upset anyone. Close it if you want. I was seriously looking for advice. Since you all have HPPD, you know saying no to something like LSD is never an easy one. Especially when the symptoms arent always very noticeable, and especially one someone tells you can do it with a celebrity. Im not looking for attention. I was giving you the reason why I would ever consider doing it. I probably won't do it, now that I have had time to think it over. I didn't see much about LSD specifically. Sorry. Blah, blah, blah, blah. I get it, i'm stupid. Geez.

Yeah I know, I just felt like it was stupid to ask in the first place. So i think this should be deleted. I'm not upset. You guys making me feel dumb was actually the best advice of all. The guy called me earlier and I let him know it was a no go. I just get a little restless sometimes. Sitting inside on these long weekends gets to me.

Don't feel bad mate, no question should be off limits, in my opinion.... My reply was only a bit of a joke anyway... But i'm glad you chose not to do it.

I did get miley cyrus to blow a gram of coke up my ass, last night though.... celeb druggin rules