Anybody get this? Its like tiny blue dots, bright blue, and not the kind you see in your vision when you look at the sky.

Like straight up blue digital dots that show up in my field of vision randomly or if i shut my eyes tightly. It been there for a while, long before any recognizable hppd, but it was very rare, now its happening a lot more, and its really annoying. I keep thinking it might happen a lot until its stuck that way. Really annoying me. Its probably from DXM, but im not sure. I've only done that twice. . .

sometimes i get these dots too. wwith eyes open only one and when i first close my eyes and move them there are a few more.

i think this are pressure phosphenes from moving your eye.

i got it mostly in the beginning but they are there from time to time

This would make sense, since when I put more pressure or strain on my eye they become immediately noticeable. . . Or am i not understanding that correctly ?

Wait twenty years till they can inject a million microscopic nano bots into your brain box to clear everything up. You guys are lucky your so young and medical science is coming on In leaps and bounds. When I got hppd I'm surprised they never just slapped a big leach on my forehead.

In reponse to your post though zero I get these wee monochrome coloured dots which consists of my field of vision (dark only). I used to see them tripping on acid so it's obviously just a shitty leftover from that. Doesn't bother me as such but it's a crappy reminder of acid I don't need.

• Upvote 1

Wait twenty years till they can inject a million microscopic nano bots into your brain box to clear everything up. You guys are lucky your so young and medical science is coming on In leaps and bounds. When I got hppd I'm surprised they never just slapped a big leach on my forehead.

In reponse to your post though zero I get these wee monochrome coloured dots which consists of my field of vision (dark only). I used to see them tripping on acid so it's obviously just a shitty leftover from that. Doesn't bother me as such but it's a crappy reminder of acid I don't need.

I agree as it is a fairly shitty reminder. Seem to be decreasing the less I acknowledge them, or maybe they are decreasing generally so I acknowledge them less. . .

Either way, I've head them for awhile. Visuals seem to be decreasing or changing of late, not too sure though. My hppd is luckily purely visual and very mild, I think I went through a slight derealization period, but I powered through it quite quickly. So now, its really more of a mental block of me thinking im not what I could be or should be generally in a well being sort of way. I dont know though, im sorry yours has remained for so long.

I get the symmetrical dancing dots mgrade moving in their prepatterned course. They used to make up my field of vision completely too (or it seemed it against a white background), their not as all encompassing now, id say theyre a third as much as they used to be, but my vs has got worse with them getting better. Some trade.

Id love to have 'just visuals' as perverse as that sounds. Lol. My problem was when i probs had mild hppd (the mental symptoms not visuals by that point) i kept caning it when i should have got help or at least stopped the weed and e. Then one day it was too late, basically my own fault.

• Upvote 1

I get the symmetrical dancing dots mgrade moving in their prepatterned course. They used to make up my field of vision completely too (or it seemed it against a white background), their not as all encompassing now, id say theyre a third as much as they used to be, but my vs has got worse with them getting better. Some trade.

Id love to have 'just visuals' as perverse as that sounds. Lol. My problem was when i probs had mild hppd (the mental symptoms not visuals by that point) i kept caning it when i should have got help or at least stopped the weed and e. Then one day it was too late, basically my own fault.

Ah I got lucky in that I recognized what it was fairly quickly. And thankfully I am not the type of person that has any sort of real addictions or even real desire to do anything adverse to my current situation. It wasn't too hard to stop everything, though I have made the mistake of drinking a few times which permanently worsened my situation and added new symptoms. Were it not for that little dance with the bottle, I would be perfectly cured by now.

But like I said, I think I went through a very weird mental period. I remember looking at the sky and thinking it looked like something out of a pixar movie, and that it was more of a ceiling in a big room than the actual sky. But I sort of just dismissed it, and got over it. I always feel bad getting on here and complaining. My symptoms really could be much much worse. The thing that bothers me is. Is it good that they are mild? Or does that just means its on its way to getting worse? That gets at me a lot, but only time will tell I guess. . .

I think you guys will just get better over the next year or two. The first initial 6 months are the worst (imo) so youve dealt with all its got to throw at you so far Without meds which is good goinsounds mostly like you guys main probs are visuals. i was in absolute bits mentally when it hit me.an absolute moonman. g. i dunno what would have happened with me if i had a inkling what was up with me. i knew i was mighty fucked up but in a way ignorance is bliss. i guess i always had a naive sense that if i can wake up with this shit then i could maybe wake up without i

I kinda think that too sometimes, it makes me keep hope. I just worry cos my shit keeps evolving and changing, mentally i have wierd thoughts now and then but i mean im pretty much mentally solid. the worst part about my hppd is the fear of getting worse, like, my visions got a bit shitter cos of the snow and trails annoy me, edges wobble. text moves a bit, thats pretty much my bag so im kinda lucky

• 5 weeks later...