Hypnosis

ferret

since i was child i had a crippling fear of dogs. it prevented me from going places, like to the park. when i was....12 i think i went to a hypnotherapist, id been to psychology and had limited results. as a child i was still a hardcore athiest and a skeptic who didnt beleive in all that magic crap however when i went to the therapist i was told its not like on TV. no magic finger clicking, its basically guided meditation used to delve into negative thoughts, and paste over them with positive ones. i think this could be very effective for helping people over come bad trips. it improved my fear of dogs by atleast 60% i could leave the house, i could visit friends with dogs...i could even pet friendly dogs and since then iv only got better. i think it would help people get to grips with bad trips and overcome them

yeah i really believe that could be helpful i saw a show on tv where a woman was hypnotized and thought a fast food restaurant was one of the best restaurants with one of the best chef in the world till she was "re-hypnotized"^^

but i dont think somebody is able to hypnotize me i feel so grounded i cant give somebody the control about me.

would be like this i think^^

Naaa see all that shit is TV fake, derren brown etc....it doesnt work like that. You go in, you sit in a chair, she speaks to you, you lie back, relax, shel ask your to counger up images and pictures in your head. Discuss the feelings you have and remap them. Then shel tell you times up and you wake up and thats you for the week

im not sure how it could make vision worse. it might be helpful to ignore the snow

You would be asking someone to help you ignore certain parts of your visual field... Seems like there is potential for them (or our subconcious) to get it wrong.