What genres of music do people enjoy?

I'm very broad spectrum enjoy many.. 

More recently, 

Punk / various artists 

Gangster Rap 

Deep purple 

Black Sabbath 

Led Zeppelin 

Though much much more (just the tip of the ice berg) 

Please feel free to share as I would love to explore new tracks and artists. 

Thankyou!! 

Also very board and tends to go with the season and my mood... in the winter i get into indie folk, classic, ambient (Julia Baker, Phoebe Bridgers, Sigur Ros, Brian Eno.. that kind of stuff).

In the spring I generally start playing more rock/guitar stuff (Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, the charlatans, catfish and the bottlemen etc).

Summer.. rock/guitar stays in the mix, but usually get back into hiphop (Kanye, Little Simz, Kendrick, Jay Z etc).. I also like the laid back, surfy vibe stuff like Anderson Paak, Arlo Parks and Angus and Julia Stone (from your neck of the woods!)... Dance music comes more into the mix too, Fred again is my god. 

Autumn I start heading back into my folk, ambient "happy to be a bit depressed" kind of music! Bon Iver, Big Red Machine etc. I even got big into a taylor swift album she did with the guy from the national called "folklore, the long pond sessions". 

I haven't listed any of the classics... but yea, the beatles, beach boys, stones, fleetwood mac, stevie wonder, motown bands etc all get on the rotation too. 

I really do like to keep up with new music though and go through all the new releases on apple music each week. Some greats bands and acts out there, just not always in the charts. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...