Vitamin C

Does anyone have problems with taking vitamin C? its really the only thing I have been starting to take everyday because its the sickness season besides magnesium. Now I have noticed I get these headaches in the back of my head and I get anxiety and the vision worsens I feel from this. and I know that must be what its from since its the only thing I take. I stopped taking for about 3-4 days and the headaches stopped. Does anyone else have the problems or is my sensitivity just super high this early since ive had hppd and got sober less than a year ago.

14 hours ago, firehawk said:

Does anyone have problems with taking vitamin C? its really the only thing I have been starting to take everyday because its the sickness season besides magnesium. Now I have noticed I get these headaches in the back of my head and I get anxiety and the vision worsens I feel from this. and I know that must be what its from since its the only thing I take. I stopped taking for about 3-4 days and the headaches stopped. Does anyone else have the problems or is my sensitivity just super high this early since ive had hppd and got sober less than a year ago.

Actually no, I never had any problems with vitamin C.

On 2/28/2024 at 11:09 PM, firehawk said:

I literally have problems with every single supplement I have ever taken except for Vitamin D and fiber. I could not even take prenatal vitamins during my fourth (and last) pregnancy because they exacerbated my HPPD unbearably. I was iron-deficient at one point and couldn’t even take iron supplements. Forget Omega-3 fish oil. I haven’t tried Magnesium, I’m too scared to take anything. Oh I have a question- do y’all have a problem taking Pepto Bismol? I know that sounds stupid but I can’t even take that without it messing me up, maybe because of the aspirin in it? Anyway, I totally believe you are also very sensitive and yes, most likely the Vitamin C caused a flare.