Urgent

I've been over 1 week completely clean it is been really hell likely one of the toughest experiences of my life.... 

Today is likely the best day I've had, still challenging although will just keep on keeping on..

Things are shure to keep improving.

Im safe now. thank you for your support everyone and 1000 pardons to possibly freak some of you out with my crisis.

Thanks again, peace and blessings to all.

• 4 months later...

Oh God sounds nightmarish. That’s my biggest fear. I’ve been on Klonopin for what, 14 years? Every day. I dread the day when someone decides to stop prescribing it to me. I couldn’t deal with all of that. You are so strong and I am heartbroken that you are going through this. I think you posted this back in June and it’s now October but I decided to comment anyway. I have told myself if that ever happens to me, I will no longer be of this world. But you are so strong and haven’t given up and that is awesome. Going cold turkey off of benzos can lead to death. So did your GP just stop giving it to you and threw you out into the wind? I don’t understand how doctors don’t seem to have a clue about tapering. I would sue the crap out of that doctor.