Does anyone else obsess over the past??

Gmo

This is one of my biggest problems, and I think it's really keeping me from getting any better.......but do any of you guys obsess over the past and how things used to be. I'm always imagining what would of happend if I had of just maybe done this drug a little or if I'd decided not to trip on that certain occasion or whatever.....I'm just constantly analyzing everything that led up to this point. I know I can't change it and constantly thinking about it definitely does more harm than good, but I can't seem to let go of the past.

I have spent the last few weeks kicking myself over this. I just wish so badly that I could have been more careful. It's not like I did a lot of drugs, I just wish I could go back and never trip on anything. Which of course is retarded. But, I just want a normal perception again, I want to enjoy a brew with my friends and family without risking a decent into maddening hell the next day. . .

I think u just gotta accept it. Im generally so pesimistic it goes full circle to optimism. I was like that too then snapped outta it...why have I got this, why havnt my friends got it, did I miss warnings. No matter what is the point is we have hppd like it or not. The past wont change. Ur future can. Getting urself in a forward thinking and positive mindset will be the best medicine

Yeah in the beginning i obsessed about it, i even considered blaming others like my friend who gave me the pill and even the bartender who refused to serve me making me go to pills instead of alcohol. Fucked up ay? lol I've accepted it now, its my fault this happened and there is nothing i can do to change it all i can do is manage it. I'm doing quite well now since coming to terms with my visuals. One thing that does bug me sometimes is trying to remember what it was like to have normal perception, i sometimes think i may have always seen things this way just not noticed it.