nm/found

Senate

I hope you find your friend.  Similarly, I've haven't been on this forum for long so wonder who remembers the forum that we used to use - I remember being on one that I joined in 2003? Similarly to you, I would like to be in touch with some of those long-time-HPPDers.  Also, I would like to see some of those early posts of mine because I remember explaining a lot about how my HPPD formed and how I perceived things and it would be useful to read them again. 

3 hours ago, since92 said:

I hope you find your friend.  Similarly, I've haven't been on this forum for long so wonder who remembers the forum that we used to use - I remember being on one that I joined in 2003? Similarly to you, I would like to be in touch with some of those long-time-HPPDers.  Also, I would like to see some of those early posts of mine because I remember explaining a lot about how my HPPD formed and how I perceived things and it would be useful to read them again. 

Thank you!

Yeah, he woulda been here around the same time honestly, definitely in like 2003 onward.

• Senate changed the title to nm/found