Weird feelings and insomnia

Hi, I'm new here,

I had lsd and molly just one time in june, and since then I've had some really nightmarish time. After the trip I didn't sleep for few nights. I had strong afterglow - just saw meaning and love in everything. Nights I was totally tripping. I felt like I was being shrunk to infinitely small size. When I woke from that I freaked out and went to emergency hospital. I had olanzapine and diapam for few nights and was better for couple weeks after that. Then I started feeling this allencompassing love again. I felt like there was a spirit next to my bed and felt it come inside my chest. I didn't have so much visuals, but a strong feeling of floating and hot breaths coming through my mouth. I was also shaking uncontrollably. I started taking olanzapine again. I went very weak. I could walk only 100m a day. I had strong feelings of derealisation, I couldn't find connection to my family. I felt just horrible. 

Now I'm on olanzapine 5 mg a day. I don't have these tripping feelings anymore, but I also cannot sleep normally. It's just that the sleep don't come. I'm lying on my bed for all night, but if I sometimes fall asleep, it's very thin sleep, like not normal at all. I usually need zopiclone to sleep at all.

So, my biggest problems now are the sleep - I really hope my sleep would recover with time - and olanzapine. I wish I could get rid of that vicious drug. With 5 mg it doesn't feel that bad as before though.  

Visuals I do have sometimes at nights, but otherwise mine is not a visual thing. My symptoms are very trippy, like I have feelings that I had during the trip but milder.