Video on DP/DR

K.B.Fante

https://aeon.co/videos/the-dark-side-of-ego-loss-what-its-like-to-disappear-into-depersonalisation?utm_source=Aeon+Newsletter&utm_campaign=c6f0fb40b6-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2021_02_05_02_20&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_411a82e59d-c6f0fb40b6-70865555

This may be disturbing for some but it has a profound ending that I identified with. One of the biggest lessons I learned in dealing with HPPD is to adopt the "Never give up" mentality. I was close a few times and thought about suicide daily for years but as the video points out I found my rock (diet and healthy lifestyle) then was able to orient myself from there as I could finally see progress. After that I just kept finding more and more rocks to orient myself to through healthy, natural lifestyle adjustments and I managed to climb back to functioning health again. If you're currently in a lost state of mind and think there's no way back I would just encourage you to keep fighting, keep going, keep putting one foot in front of the other and eventually you'll make enough progress to feel fulfilled and reconnected again. 

• Upvote 1