Tinnitus question

John Smith

I had pretty mild tinnitus. I would mostly hear it only when i was fallin asleep, and it was still barely perceptible. It had gone away to the point where some nights would hear it others i wouldnt. Went to a club last night and it got ALOT worse, i can always hear it now, even during the day. Anyone had experience with this, should it go away?

itd diminished and now it's back louder than ver, only on my right ear though...i think it should go away, i just thought since my tinnitus was caused more by hppd than auditory causes it couldnt get worse through clubbing...i hope it goes away man, i think it should, probably take a while though

Tinnitus thats left after clubbing usually subsides. I've had it after raves, well I mean IVe had it real bad after raves, I have it all the times, but yeah the shockingly bad tinnitus after a night out almost always subsides.

HPPD brings with it an element of hypochondria so when we have something wrong with us we freak out and focus on it alot more than we should (atleast thats the case with me).

As a result I wear ear plugs at raves now (I know what a dick huh? But atleast my tinitus cant get worse) and this has resulted in a few good punch ups with stupid drunk dick heads "What are you wearing those for ya wanker?"

Yeah it's subsided now for the most part, definitely never goin to a club again...i dont get how people can enjoy that shit without drugs...fuckin hate dubstep

lol i love dubstep. even went to a rave completely sober once. but fuck that. i need something... now i just drink and go. occasionally adderall or something as well.