Does anyone actually have flashbacks?

balance

I had one after smoking this very potent strain of weed, i think the strain was actually called LSD due to its more hallucinogenic properties...i was walkin to get some food, suddenly all the cars started lookin like they do on shrooms...every sound became distorted...hieroglyphic type patterns on the ground...colors everywhere....I thought that was it for me, but i ran home and thankfully it went away, probably the scariest minutes of hppd for me though, and what still boggles me is that shit LOOKED trippier than it ever did when i was actually trippin balls...thats the only occassion though.

I had one after smoking this very potent strain of weed, i think the strain was actually called LSD due to its more hallucinogenic properties...i was walkin to get some food, suddenly all the cars started lookin like they do on shrooms...every sound became distorted...hieroglyphic type patterns on the ground...colors everywhere....I thought that was it for me, but i ran home and thankfully it went away, probably the scariest minutes of hppd for me though, and what still boggles me is that shit LOOKED trippier than it ever did when i was actually trippin balls...thats the only occassion though.

Interesting, although I should have mentioned while not on drugs but thanks for the reply.

my first few months of HPPD i was getting flashbacks every evening, and all the rest of the symptoms 24/7 it slowly calmed down with sobriety though, was awful though seriously

Can you explain what you expirienced? Did it feel as if you were acyually having a flashback and reliving an acid trip? Or was it more like intense dp/dr?

The only time I had a true flashback was when I had to stop taking Keppra after losing my pills. That was a full on 2 tab lsd trip that last about 3 hours and went and came for around 3 months. Time warping, huge hallucinations, very, very strong dp/dr

Goes to show how strong these medications are.

yes it wasnt quite as strong as a full on acid trip, but i was just getting acid visuals as well as the other usual hppd stuff all the time. i.e little hairs on towelws wiggling, or 'trippy' things doin what they would do on acid basically, also stuff on surfaces raising, stuff changing colour. aciddy patterns, rather than just geometricy ones if you get me?, also faces on things like wooden doors etc, and general slight melting of stuffs