Do I have hppd ? Is the weed masking it ?

Greetings! I started smoking weed when I was 16 years old and quickly became a daily smoker.Then parallel with smoking started using amphetamines, mdma, cocaine .The stimulants jittery nature soon kicked me off them , fortunately.Then I discovered psychedelics. I was amazed how much spiritual enlightenment they bring on the table( or at least I thought they do) and was very fascinated to experiment with them more.Even after the first trips I noticed changes in the visual processing - like tracers , morphing and breathing objects, some depersonalization .However at the time ( was 18yrs old) I was stoned 24/7 and thought the weed should be held responsible.I continued smoking everyday and using psychedelics once in every 2-3months until the present moment. However , three weeks ago I decided I should quit this weed habit for good and did it cold turkey. It was very hard but I managed to get through the physical withdrawal. However, I am now facing way more debilitating symptoms.Every day I wake up with a nagging headache and have some sort of strange light sensitivity.When I look at objects they start to morph and breathe like when I was stoned. In fact the visuals are more pronounced now !But fore some reason these things give me EXTREME anxiety watching them sober,unlike when I was stoned. Also, when I smoked I ocasionally had dp/dr episodes but nothing compared to what I experience now .I can barely function on a day to day basis and feel like things are happening to someone else but not me. Anyways, I am sorry for the long post but want to ask you guys if this is HPPD or just I have some intense and prolonged weed PAWS or something .And what should I do now ? Any input on the matter would be greatly appreciated !

Welcome.  Your post was well written and communicates a lot.  No need to apologize for a long post.

It sounds like a lot is going on in your life.  It's very likely your body and mind is adjusting to not having any THC.  The weed these days is POWERFUL and it's no surprise that you're feeling off.

I'm curious, did you dose a lot?  I'm asking because the more you dose, the higher the likelihood of having some level of hppd symptoms  (note, I'm not a doctor, just an old guy who has had hppd for a long time).  

It's difficult to say if you have hppd.  If you're concerned you're doing the single best thing you can do, staying sober.  Keep clean for some number of months and see how you're doing.  It's very possible you will level out.  In the mean time, take care of yourself.

Keep posting to let us know how you're doing.  Your experiences could help others.